It is two and out for CBS‘ new reality series The Job, which is being pulled from the schedule effective immediately. The show The Job replaced in the Friday 8 PM slot, Undercover Boss, will resume its run in the hour next Friday. The Job, executive produced by Mark Burnett and Michael Davies, offered contestants a chance to get a job. It debuted with an underwhelming 0.9 rating in adults 18-49, 53% below the November season premiere of Undercover Boss. The Job dropped even further to a 0.7 rating last Friday before being yanked.
CBS Pulls ‘The Job’ After Two Airings, Brings Back ‘Undercover Boss’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over