It is two and out for CBS‘ new reality series The Job, which is being pulled from the schedule effective immediately. The show The Job replaced in the Friday 8 PM slot, Undercover Boss, will resume its run in the hour next Friday. The Job, executive produced by Mark Burnett and Michael Davies, offered contestants a chance to get a job. It debuted with an underwhelming 0.9 rating in adults 18-49, 53% below the November season premiere of Undercover Boss. The Job dropped even further to a 0.7 rating last Friday before being yanked.
CBS Pulls ‘The Job’ After Two Airings, Brings Back ‘Undercover Boss’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Clinton Camp Demands More Info As FBI Ponders Emails Found In Anthony Weiner Probe – Update
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV