It is two and out for CBS‘ new reality series The Job, which is being pulled from the schedule effective immediately. The show The Job replaced in the Friday 8 PM slot, Undercover Boss, will resume its run in the hour next Friday. The Job, executive produced by Mark Burnett and Michael Davies, offered contestants a chance to get a job. It debuted with an underwhelming 0.9 rating in adults 18-49, 53% below the November season premiere of Undercover Boss. The Job dropped even further to a 0.7 rating last Friday before being yanked.
CBS Pulls ‘The Job’ After Two Airings, Brings Back ‘Undercover Boss’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement