It is two and out for CBS‘ new reality series The Job, which is being pulled from the schedule effective immediately. The show The Job replaced in the Friday 8 PM slot, Undercover Boss, will resume its run in the hour next Friday. The Job, executive produced by Mark Burnett and Michael Davies, offered contestants a chance to get a job. It debuted with an underwhelming 0.9 rating in adults 18-49, 53% below the November season premiere of Undercover Boss. The Job dropped even further to a 0.7 rating last Friday before being yanked.
CBS Pulls ‘The Job’ After Two Airings, Brings Back ‘Undercover Boss’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series