On the heels of CBS closing a deal with Amazon for summer series Under The Dome, whose episodes will be available on the streaming service four days after their premiere, the two companies today announced an expansion to their content licensing agreement for older shows. Several series from CBS TV Distribution and Showtime Networks, including America’s Next Top Model, Everybody Loves Raymond, Jericho, The L Word, Undercover Boss and United States of Tara, will become part of Amazon’s Prime Instant Video service, joining previous offerings Medium, The Tudors, the complete Star Trek franchise, I Love Lucy and more. “CBS was one of our earliest content partners for Prime Instant Video and our Prime customers have consistently told us how much they love having access to great CBS and Showtime shows,” said Brad Beale, Director of Digital Video Content Acquisition for Amazon.
CBS Expands Content Deal With Amazon
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips