Cam Gigandet is reuniting with his favorite director Catherine Hardwicke, this time on the small screen. Gigandet, who played the villain in the first Twilight movie, directed by Hardwicke, and just shot the lead in her latest film, Plush, is set as the male lead in Reckless, the CBS drama pilot, which marks Hardwicke’s pilot directorial debut. Michael Gladis (Mad Men) also has been cast in the pilot, written/executive produced by Dana Stevens and executive produced by Ian Sander and Kim Moses. Reckless is described as a sultry legal show in the vein of Body Heat. It is set in Charleston, South Carolina, where a gorgeous Yankee litigator and a Southern City Attorney (Gigandet) struggle to hide their intense attraction while clashing over a police sex scandal. Gladis, repped by TalentWorks and Gallant Management, plays the Chief of Police. CBS TV Studios is producing. Gigandet, repped by WME and Luber Roklin, recently starred in John Stockwell’s Seal Team Six and also stars in Stockwell’s upcoming movie In The Blood.
Cam Gigandet To Star In CBS Drama Pilot ‘Reckless’ Directed By Catherine Hardwicke
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'