Cam Gigandet is reuniting with his favorite director Catherine Hardwicke, this time on the small screen. Gigandet, who played the villain in the first Twilight movie, directed by Hardwicke, and just shot the lead in her latest film, Plush, is set as the male lead in Reckless, the CBS drama pilot, which marks Hardwicke’s pilot directorial debut. Michael Gladis (Mad Men) also has been cast in the pilot, written/executive produced by Dana Stevens and executive produced by Ian Sander and Kim Moses. Reckless is described as a sultry legal show in the vein of Body Heat. It is set in Charleston, South Carolina, where a gorgeous Yankee litigator and a Southern City Attorney (Gigandet) struggle to hide their intense attraction while clashing over a police sex scandal. Gladis, repped by TalentWorks and Gallant Management, plays the Chief of Police. CBS TV Studios is producing. Gigandet, repped by WME and Luber Roklin, recently starred in John Stockwell’s Seal Team Six and also stars in Stockwell’s upcoming movie In The Blood.
Cam Gigandet To Star In CBS Drama Pilot ‘Reckless’ Directed By Catherine Hardwicke
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup