Cam Gigandet is reuniting with his favorite director Catherine Hardwicke, this time on the small screen. Gigandet, who played the villain in the first Twilight movie, directed by Hardwicke, and just shot the lead in her latest film, Plush, is set as the male lead in Reckless, the CBS drama pilot, which marks Hardwicke’s pilot directorial debut. Michael Gladis (Mad Men) also has been cast in the pilot, written/executive produced by Dana Stevens and executive produced by Ian Sander and Kim Moses. Reckless is described as a sultry legal show in the vein of Body Heat. It is set in Charleston, South Carolina, where a gorgeous Yankee litigator and a Southern City Attorney (Gigandet) struggle to hide their intense attraction while clashing over a police sex scandal. Gladis, repped by TalentWorks and Gallant Management, plays the Chief of Police. CBS TV Studios is producing. Gigandet, repped by WME and Luber Roklin, recently starred in John Stockwell’s Seal Team Six and also stars in Stockwell’s upcoming movie In The Blood.
Cam Gigandet To Star In CBS Drama Pilot ‘Reckless’ Directed By Catherine Hardwicke
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- CNN Gun Violence Town Hall Trounces Competition In Early Tally
- ‘Killing Eve’: First Trailer For BBC America Drama Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer
- ‘Safe Harbor’: Josh Randall & Vanessa Vasquez Cast In ABC Drama Pilot
- ‘Harry & Meghan’: Lifetime’s ‘A Royal Romance’ Casts Its Prince William…
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘The Flash’: Candice Patton Suits Up As Superhero For The First Time