EXCLUSIVE: For X-Men: Days Of Future Past, director Bryan Singer has assembled a collision of his original X-Men cast with returnees from X-Men First Class, but here’s an intriguing development: I hear he’s bringing in Game Of Thrones star Peter Dinklage into the mix for a key role. Dinklage won an Emmy for his work as Tyrion Lannister, arguably the only sane member of that sordid royal clan. Singer has become infatuated with announcing cast via Twitter (he’s got everyone from Jennifer Lawrence to Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen and James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender in the mix), but I’ll try to find out what role Dinklage will play.
Bryan Singer Eyes Peter Dinklage For ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest Film News
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: ‘Wonder’ Makes Awards Play; ‘Dunkirk’ Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig…
- Kumail Nanjiani On How A Pitch To Judd Apatow About A Ghost Witch Movie Begat ‘The Big Sick’ – The…
- Exhibition Stocks Rise In Short Trading Session On Holiday Box Office Optimism
- ‘Arthur Miller: Writer’ Helmer Rebecca Miller Discusses Her Doc Portrait Of Father Arthur Miller
- Denis Villeneuve On His Love Of Sci-Fi, Working With Ridley Scott On ‘Blade Runner 2049’ & Revisiting ‘Dune’ – Behind…
- Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ Never Left The ’60s Behind – The…