EXCLUSIVE: For X-Men: Days Of Future Past, director Bryan Singer has assembled a collision of his original X-Men cast with returnees from X-Men First Class, but here’s an intriguing development: I hear he’s bringing in Game Of Thrones star Peter Dinklage into the mix for a key role. Dinklage won an Emmy for his work as Tyrion Lannister, arguably the only sane member of that sordid royal clan. Singer has become infatuated with announcing cast via Twitter (he’s got everyone from Jennifer Lawrence to Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen and James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender in the mix), but I’ll try to find out what role Dinklage will play.
Bryan Singer Eyes Peter Dinklage For ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- Jessie P. Usher Tapped As Son Of Shaft; Samuel L. Jackson, Richard Roundtree Reprise
- Emmy Predictions: Actor In A Limited Series Or Movie
- ‘Marjorie Prime’ Arrives With Awards Hopes; ‘Patti Cake$’ Bows – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Exhibition Stocks Battered On Report Studios Plan PVOD Without A Deal
- Christopher McQuarrie On Why Making Release Date Won’t Be A Mission Impossible Despite Tom Cruise Ankle Break
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump