The Killing‘s Billy Campbell, whose character won’t be returning for Season 3, has quickly lined up another drama project. Campbell will co-star opposite Emma Roberts in Delirium, Fox‘s drama pilot from Karyn Usher, 20th TV and Chernin Entertainment. Based on Lauren Oliver’s bestselling book trilogy, it is set in a world where love is deemed illegal and can be eradicated with a special procedure. With 95 days to go until her scheduled treatment, Lena Holoway (Roberts) does the unthinkable: she falls in love. Campbell will play wealthy political leader Thomas Fineman. With laser-white teeth and a John Boehner tan, he is the head of a lobbying organization called Deliria Free America who supports the use of the brain modification that prevents citizens from falling in love and leads to a peaceful, ordered society. Usher executive produces the pilot with Peter Chernin, Katherine Pope and Paula Mazur. Campbell, repped by CAA and KLWGN, portrays Abraham Lincoln in National Geographic’s upcoming film Killing Lincoln.
Billy Campbell To Co-Star In Fox Pilot ‘Delirium’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'