The Killing‘s Billy Campbell, whose character won’t be returning for Season 3, has quickly lined up another drama project. Campbell will co-star opposite Emma Roberts in Delirium, Fox‘s drama pilot from Karyn Usher, 20th TV and Chernin Entertainment. Based on Lauren Oliver’s bestselling book trilogy, it is set in a world where love is deemed illegal and can be eradicated with a special procedure. With 95 days to go until her scheduled treatment, Lena Holoway (Roberts) does the unthinkable: she falls in love. Campbell will play wealthy political leader Thomas Fineman. With laser-white teeth and a John Boehner tan, he is the head of a lobbying organization called Deliria Free America who supports the use of the brain modification that prevents citizens from falling in love and leads to a peaceful, ordered society. Usher executive produces the pilot with Peter Chernin, Katherine Pope and Paula Mazur. Campbell, repped by CAA and KLWGN, portrays Abraham Lincoln in National Geographic’s upcoming film Killing Lincoln.
Billy Campbell To Co-Star In Fox Pilot ‘Delirium’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series