To remind you, Bill Maher told Jay Leno he’d give $5 million to the charities of Donald Trump’s choice if the Celebrity Apprentice host could prove he wasn’t “the spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan”. In the breach of contract lawsuit (Donald Trump Acts Like Horse’s Ass Again) filed in LA Superior Court, Trump claims he accepted Maher’s bet in writing the next day and provided his birth certificate – so now The Donald wants the cash for five charities. Maher responded on his HBO show Real Time Friday night:
Bill Maher On Donald Trump Lawsuit: “Suck It Up” – Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"