EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler has managed her own career for years and hasn’t starred in a #1 hit film since 1996’s First Wives Club. Now she has enlisted Sam Feldman of Macklam Feldman Management, a division of A & F Music, to work in tandem with MBST Entertainment’s David Steinberg and Larry Brezner to manage her varied interests including film, stage and music. MBST Entertainment (a division of Core Media Group) also reps Billy Crystal, who starred with Midler in Fox’s Parental Guidance, which earned $111 million globally. Midler, who continues to be repped by Peter Levine at CAA, has two Oscar nominations, four Golden Globes, three Grammys, and a Tony to date and is gearing up for her spring Broadway return in the one-woman show I’ll Eat You Last: A Chat With Sue Mengers. After that she’s plotting a new album and tour for 2014 and will develop feature film projects to star in. On Thursday, Midler appears as a guest judge on Bravo’s Project Runway.
Bette Midler Signs With New Management
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Yamato
- Catherine Zeta-Jones To Play Colombian Drug Lord In 'The Godmother'
- Quentin Tarantino's New Beverly Cinema Re-Opens In Los Angeles
- 'The Bridge's Diane Kruger Sets Indies 'Maryland' & 'Sky'
- UTA Independent Film Group Adds Memento Films' Nick Shumaker
- 'Interstellar' Trailer: Matthew McConaughey Will Save Us All
- Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' To Open Two Days Early In 35mm, 70mm