Lars Von Trier‘s hot market title Nymphomaniac has notched two more distributors on its bedpost here in Berlin. Canada’s Mongrel Media and Hungary’s Vertigo have now come on board the story of a nymphomaniac who recounts her sordid life to a stranger after he saves her from a beating. Earlier this week, Magnolia Pictures acquired U.S. rights to the film. Other notable pre-sales here include Australia/NZ (Transmission), France (Les Films du Losange), UK/Ireland (Artificial Eye), Germany/Austria (Concorde), CIS (Central Partnership), Brazil (California Films) and Hong Kong (Parkway Management). Von Trier regulars Charlotte Gainsbourg and Stellan Skarsgård star along with Shia LaBeouf, Jamie Bell, Christian Slater, Uma Thurman, Willem Dafoe, Connie Nielsen and others.
Berlin: ‘Nymphomaniac’ Sales Keep Coming
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Weinstein Co Acquires 'Roald Dahl's Esio Trot' With Judi Dench & Dustin Hoffman
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- 'X Factor UK' With Returning Simon Cowell Sheds 1M+ Viewers On Sunday (Video)
- Update: Oz Grants Disney Transfer Of Tax Incentive To Lure 'Pirates 5′ Down Under