Production Designer Mimi Gramatky will serve a three-year term as President of the 2,000-member ADG, succeeding Thomas A. Walsh, the guild announced today. Also elected for three-year terms are Art Director Jim Wallis (Vice President), Production Designer Cate Bangs (Treasurer), and Art Director Judy Cosgrove (Secretary). Scott Roth continues as ADG’s Executive Director. In addition to Production Design, Gramatky’s skills include interior and landscape architecture, theatre design, visual FX and animation, documentary filmmaking, and teaching. She has been a member of the ADG Board of Directors and a past member of its Council. Gramatky is a former member of the Board of Governors of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
Art Directors Guild Elects New President
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Universal Changes ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Release Date Again; ‘Girl Trip’ Moves In
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil…
- ‘Rogue One’: Re-Shoots But No Test Screening; Release Date Not Impacted
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Cate Blanchett’s Broadway Debut With Chekhovian ‘The Present’ Sets House & Cast
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016