Production Designer Mimi Gramatky will serve a three-year term as President of the 2,000-member ADG, succeeding Thomas A. Walsh, the guild announced today. Also elected for three-year terms are Art Director Jim Wallis (Vice President), Production Designer Cate Bangs (Treasurer), and Art Director Judy Cosgrove (Secretary). Scott Roth continues as ADG’s Executive Director. In addition to Production Design, Gramatky’s skills include interior and landscape architecture, theatre design, visual FX and animation, documentary filmmaking, and teaching. She has been a member of the ADG Board of Directors and a past member of its Council. Gramatky is a former member of the Board of Governors of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
Art Directors Guild Elects New President
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Vivendi's Vincent Bollore Angles To Become Europe's Powerhouse Cable, Web & Phone Provider
- R.I.P. Theodore J. Flicker, Creator of 'Barney Miller'
- 'Whiplash', 'The Good Lie' Win Top Awards At Deauville American Film Festival
- DeadlineNow @ Toronto: Pete Hammond On The Contenders Emerging From The Festival
- Hot Trailer: Keanu Reeves Is 'John Wick'
- Brian d'Arcy James Joins 'Spotlight'; Ruby Jerins Cast In 'Louder Than Bombs'; Beau Knapp Gets Role In 'The Finest Hours'