Production Designer Mimi Gramatky will serve a three-year term as President of the 2,000-member ADG, succeeding Thomas A. Walsh, the guild announced today. Also elected for three-year terms are Art Director Jim Wallis (Vice President), Production Designer Cate Bangs (Treasurer), and Art Director Judy Cosgrove (Secretary). Scott Roth continues as ADG’s Executive Director. In addition to Production Design, Gramatky’s skills include interior and landscape architecture, theatre design, visual FX and animation, documentary filmmaking, and teaching. She has been a member of the ADG Board of Directors and a past member of its Council. Gramatky is a former member of the Board of Governors of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
Art Directors Guild Elects New President
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV