Production Designer Mimi Gramatky will serve a three-year term as President of the 2,000-member ADG, succeeding Thomas A. Walsh, the guild announced today. Also elected for three-year terms are Art Director Jim Wallis (Vice President), Production Designer Cate Bangs (Treasurer), and Art Director Judy Cosgrove (Secretary). Scott Roth continues as ADG’s Executive Director. In addition to Production Design, Gramatky’s skills include interior and landscape architecture, theatre design, visual FX and animation, documentary filmmaking, and teaching. She has been a member of the ADG Board of Directors and a past member of its Council. Gramatky is a former member of the Board of Governors of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.
Art Directors Guild Elects New President
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Latest Film News
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked
- Ben Foster Rounds Out Scott Cooper’s ‘Hostiles’ Cast As Shooting Starts