The Art Directors Guild (IATSE Local 800) said today the first-ever program will kick off Monday. The ADG’s Art Directors Council, headed by Jack Fisk, John Iacovelli, and Thomas A. Walsh, created the initiative to match aspiring production designers and art directors with professional guild mentors. Participants selected from college, university, and recent graduate applicants will receive workplace training in film, episodic TV, reality TV, commercial, live event, and theme park art direction. After training for a required minimum of 260 work days, ADG apprentices may be eligible to join the organization with the title of Assistant Art Director.
Art Directors Guild Launches Apprenticeship Program
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Sunday…
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83