The Art Directors Guild (IATSE Local 800) said today the first-ever program will kick off Monday. The ADG’s Art Directors Council, headed by Jack Fisk, John Iacovelli, and Thomas A. Walsh, created the initiative to match aspiring production designers and art directors with professional guild mentors. Participants selected from college, university, and recent graduate applicants will receive workplace training in film, episodic TV, reality TV, commercial, live event, and theme park art direction. After training for a required minimum of 260 work days, ADG apprentices may be eligible to join the organization with the title of Assistant Art Director.
Art Directors Guild Launches Apprenticeship Program
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- The First ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Trailer Hits Like A Punch To The Head
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘99 Homes’ Director Ramin Bahrani On Shannon, Garfield & “Web Of Corruption”…
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film – AwardsLine Screening
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?