Neal Kendall has been named executive producer of The Arsenio Hall Show, CBS TV Distribution’s syndicated late-night talk show slated to launch on Sept. 9. Kendall most recently did a 10-year stint as exec producer of Tavis Smiley, overseeing more than 1,900 episodes of the talk show. Additionally, APA-repped Kendall has served as producer on NBC’s Later, CBS’s The Late Late Show With Tom Snyder and CNN’s Larry King Live as well as Carrie Fisher’s talker for Oxygen Media, Jesse Ventura’s for MSNBC and Kevin Nealon’s for TNN/Spike. The Arsenio Hall Show, which marks Hall’s return to late-night, is in partnership with Tribune, whose stations serve as a launch group.
Arsenio Hall’s Syndicated Late-Night Talk Show Hires Executive Producer
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series