Neal Kendall has been named executive producer of The Arsenio Hall Show, CBS TV Distribution’s syndicated late-night talk show slated to launch on Sept. 9. Kendall most recently did a 10-year stint as exec producer of Tavis Smiley, overseeing more than 1,900 episodes of the talk show. Additionally, APA-repped Kendall has served as producer on NBC’s Later, CBS’s The Late Late Show With Tom Snyder and CNN’s Larry King Live as well as Carrie Fisher’s talker for Oxygen Media, Jesse Ventura’s for MSNBC and Kevin Nealon’s for TNN/Spike. The Arsenio Hall Show, which marks Hall’s return to late-night, is in partnership with Tribune, whose stations serve as a launch group.
Arsenio Hall’s Syndicated Late-Night Talk Show Hires Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser