Neal Kendall has been named executive producer of The Arsenio Hall Show, CBS TV Distribution’s syndicated late-night talk show slated to launch on Sept. 9. Kendall most recently did a 10-year stint as exec producer of Tavis Smiley, overseeing more than 1,900 episodes of the talk show. Additionally, APA-repped Kendall has served as producer on NBC’s Later, CBS’s The Late Late Show With Tom Snyder and CNN’s Larry King Live as well as Carrie Fisher’s talker for Oxygen Media, Jesse Ventura’s for MSNBC and Kevin Nealon’s for TNN/Spike. The Arsenio Hall Show, which marks Hall’s return to late-night, is in partnership with Tribune, whose stations serve as a launch group.
Arsenio Hall’s Syndicated Late-Night Talk Show Hires Executive Producer
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Praises Newt Gingrich For Telling Megyn Kelly She’s Fascinated With Sex
- Stana Katic Poised To Star In Thriller Drama Series ‘Absentia’ For Sony’s AXN
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- World Series Ratings Up For Game 1 On Fox; Most Shows Hold Up Well Against It
- AwesomenessTV & Verizon Hire Ex-Uni TV Head Of Drama Russell Rothberg As SVP
- LAPD Has “No Suspects” In Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star Destruction