Anthony LaPaglia is finalizing a deal to star opposite Felicity Huffman in Fox‘s drama pilot Boomerang, from John Wells Prods. and Warner Bros TV. The project, written by Davey Holmes, is about the Hamiltons, a family who serves as assassins for the federal government. LaPaglia plays Bill, ex-CIA and patriarch of the Hamilton clan, a seasoned assassin with a neurotic side who takes his job very seriously. Huffman plays Margie Hamilton, the matriarch, while Michael Stahl-David and Patrick Heusinger play the adult sons of the Hamilton clan who are also in the government assassin business. Without A Trace alum LaPaglia, repped by ICM Partners and Industry’s Keith Addis, toplined ABC’s pilot Americana last season.
Anthony LaPaglia To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘Boomerang’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'