Anthony LaPaglia is finalizing a deal to star opposite Felicity Huffman in Fox‘s drama pilot Boomerang, from John Wells Prods. and Warner Bros TV. The project, written by Davey Holmes, is about the Hamiltons, a family who serves as assassins for the federal government. LaPaglia plays Bill, ex-CIA and patriarch of the Hamilton clan, a seasoned assassin with a neurotic side who takes his job very seriously. Huffman plays Margie Hamilton, the matriarch, while Michael Stahl-David and Patrick Heusinger play the adult sons of the Hamilton clan who are also in the government assassin business. Without A Trace alum LaPaglia, repped by ICM Partners and Industry’s Keith Addis, toplined ABC’s pilot Americana last season.
Anthony LaPaglia To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘Boomerang’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox