Anthony LaPaglia is finalizing a deal to star opposite Felicity Huffman in Fox‘s drama pilot Boomerang, from John Wells Prods. and Warner Bros TV. The project, written by Davey Holmes, is about the Hamiltons, a family who serves as assassins for the federal government. LaPaglia plays Bill, ex-CIA and patriarch of the Hamilton clan, a seasoned assassin with a neurotic side who takes his job very seriously. Huffman plays Margie Hamilton, the matriarch, while Michael Stahl-David and Patrick Heusinger play the adult sons of the Hamilton clan who are also in the government assassin business. Without A Trace alum LaPaglia, repped by ICM Partners and Industry’s Keith Addis, toplined ABC’s pilot Americana last season.
Anthony LaPaglia To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘Boomerang’
Trending Now on Deadline
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
More From Andreeva
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'