Anthony LaPaglia is finalizing a deal to star opposite Felicity Huffman in Fox‘s drama pilot Boomerang, from John Wells Prods. and Warner Bros TV. The project, written by Davey Holmes, is about the Hamiltons, a family who serves as assassins for the federal government. LaPaglia plays Bill, ex-CIA and patriarch of the Hamilton clan, a seasoned assassin with a neurotic side who takes his job very seriously. Huffman plays Margie Hamilton, the matriarch, while Michael Stahl-David and Patrick Heusinger play the adult sons of the Hamilton clan who are also in the government assassin business. Without A Trace alum LaPaglia, repped by ICM Partners and Industry’s Keith Addis, toplined ABC’s pilot Americana last season.
Anthony LaPaglia To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘Boomerang’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn