Anthony LaPaglia is finalizing a deal to star opposite Felicity Huffman in Fox‘s drama pilot Boomerang, from John Wells Prods. and Warner Bros TV. The project, written by Davey Holmes, is about the Hamiltons, a family who serves as assassins for the federal government. LaPaglia plays Bill, ex-CIA and patriarch of the Hamilton clan, a seasoned assassin with a neurotic side who takes his job very seriously. Huffman plays Margie Hamilton, the matriarch, while Michael Stahl-David and Patrick Heusinger play the adult sons of the Hamilton clan who are also in the government assassin business. Without A Trace alum LaPaglia, repped by ICM Partners and Industry’s Keith Addis, toplined ABC’s pilot Americana last season.
Anthony LaPaglia To Star In Fox Drama Pilot ‘Boomerang’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres