EXCLUSIVE: Actress/writer Annie Mumolo is set as the lead in ABC‘s comedy pilot Middle Age Rage. Written by Cheryl Holliday, Middle Age Rage chronicles what happens when Carol (Mumolo), a middle-aged wife and mother, is fed up with feeling invisible and begins to speak up and demand the respect she feels she’s earned. Holliday and showrunner Stacy Traub executive produce with Amblin TV’s Darryl Frank and Justin Falvey for ABC Studios. Mumolo is best known for co-writing with Kristen Wiig the 2011 blockbuster comedy Bridesmaids, which earned the duo an Oscar nomination. As an actress, she was recently seen in another project dealing with middle-age crisis, Judd Apatow’s movie This Is 40, and in Jill Soloway’s Afternoon Delight, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.
Annie Mumolo To Star In ABC Comedy Pilot ‘Middle Age Rage’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night