Andre Braugher has been set to co-star opposite Andy Samberg in Fox’s Schur/Goor comedy pilot, from Universal TV and 3 Arts. Phil Lord and Chris Miller are directing the single-camera ensemble project, which revolves around a diverse group of detectives in a precinct at the very edge of New York City. Braugher will play Capt. Holt, who after 30 years of the force has finally gotten his own command, and he’s not going to let anyone, least of all Jake (Samberg), screw it up. This would mark the first half-hour comedy series for Homicide alum Braugher, who most recently starred in ABC’s short-lived Last Resort. Before that, he played a lead on the TNT dramedy Men Of A Certain Age.
Andre Braugher To Co-Star In Fox’s Mike Schur/Dan Goor Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest TV News
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest