EXCLUSIVE: Friday Night Lights alumna Aimee Teegarden, who played the lead in the CW pilot The Selection last year, is back at the network as the star of a drama pilot. No, she is not reprising her role in the new Selection pilot. Instead, she is playing the lead in Oxygen. The project, written by Meredith Averill and directed by Gary Fleder, centers on Emery (Teegarden), a teen girl who falls in love with an alien boy, one of nine of his kind integrated into a suburban high school. CBS TV Studios produces; Averill, Josh Appelbaum, Andre Nemec, Scott Rosenberg, Richard Shepard, Bryan Furst, Sean Furst and Daniel Gutman exec produce. Teegarden is repped by Innovative.
Aimee Teegarden Toplines CW Pilot ‘Oxygen’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Delivers Fox News Channel’s Second-Best Town Hall Demo Ratings
- Britney Spears TV Movie In Works At Lifetime; Natasha Bassett To Star
- Jon Favreau To Direct Seth MacFarlane’s Space Comedic Drama Series For Fox
- Double Emmy Nominee Derek McLane on ‘Hairspray Live’, Lady Gaga And ‘The Wiz!’
- Viceland Taps Ex-NBC Late-Night PR Exec Marc Liepis As Head of Communications
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?