EXCLUSIVE: Friday Night Lights alumna Aimee Teegarden, who played the lead in the CW pilot The Selection last year, is back at the network as the star of a drama pilot. No, she is not reprising her role in the new Selection pilot. Instead, she is playing the lead in Oxygen. The project, written by Meredith Averill and directed by Gary Fleder, centers on Emery (Teegarden), a teen girl who falls in love with an alien boy, one of nine of his kind integrated into a suburban high school. CBS TV Studios produces; Averill, Josh Appelbaum, Andre Nemec, Scott Rosenberg, Richard Shepard, Bryan Furst, Sean Furst and Daniel Gutman exec produce. Teegarden is repped by Innovative.
Aimee Teegarden Toplines CW Pilot ‘Oxygen’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night