Aimee Garcia (Trauma) has been promoted to a series regular on the Showtime drama Dexter. She will reprise her recurring role as young graduate student Jamie Batista, Dexter’s (Michael C. Hall) nanny and Angel Batista’s (David Zayas) little sister. Production on the upcoming eighth and possibly final season of Dexter starts shortly for a summer launch. Garcia currently recurs on CBS’ freshman drama Vegas and will next be seen starring in MGM’s RoboCop reboot. She is repped by Paradigm, Thruline and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
Aimee Garcia Upped To Regular On ‘Dexter’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump