Aimee Garcia (Trauma) has been promoted to a series regular on the Showtime drama Dexter. She will reprise her recurring role as young graduate student Jamie Batista, Dexter’s (Michael C. Hall) nanny and Angel Batista’s (David Zayas) little sister. Production on the upcoming eighth and possibly final season of Dexter starts shortly for a summer launch. Garcia currently recurs on CBS’ freshman drama Vegas and will next be seen starring in MGM’s RoboCop reboot. She is repped by Paradigm, Thruline and attorney Lev Ginsburg.
Aimee Garcia Upped To Regular On ‘Dexter’
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series