BREAKING: Long time WME agent and Partner Adam Isaacs has joined The Schiff Company. Isaacs will be taking several clients with him to his new gig as a manager, including Keira Knightley, Tom Waits, Helena Bonham Carter and Dougray Scott. The talent will continue to be agented by WME. “Adam is a highly regarded individual, and an extremely skilled and passionate advocate for actors. He has great taste, proven success, and well-deserved goodwill. We are all excited to welcome him to our company,” said company founder David Schiff in a statement today. Isaacs joined Endeavor in 2005. Before that he was at UTA starting in 1993. Isaacs actually started his career in the William Morris Agency’s mailroom in New York before becoming an agent at InterTalent.
Adam Isaacs Leaves WME For The Schiff Company
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’
- Relativity Picks Up Eric Bress’ Spec ‘American Drifter’
- CBS Films Sets Boston Marathon Bombing Pic ‘Patriots’ Day'; Mark Wahlberg Eyes Police Commish Ed Davis Role