ABC has picked up its first multi-camera comedy pilot this season — Divorce: A Love Story from Rules Of Engagement executive producer Mike Sikowitz & Daniel Lappin and Sony TV. This marks Sikowitz’s second pilot this year, joining single-camera comedy Welcome To The Family he has at NBC. Based on the Israeli format Life Isn’t Everything, Divorce centers on Kenny and Robin, a recently divorced couple, who were bad together but discover they’re even worse apart and can’t seem to stay out of each others’ lives. The project, originally developed at Sony TV, will now be a co-production with ABC Studios. Sikowitz and Lappin executive produce with Noa Tishby (In Treatment) and Reshet, the Israeli company behind the format. Sikowitz is with ICM Partners.
ABC Greenlights Divorce Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess