ABC has picked up its first multi-camera comedy pilot this season — Divorce: A Love Story from Rules Of Engagement executive producer Mike Sikowitz & Daniel Lappin and Sony TV. This marks Sikowitz’s second pilot this year, joining single-camera comedy Welcome To The Family he has at NBC. Based on the Israeli format Life Isn’t Everything, Divorce centers on Kenny and Robin, a recently divorced couple, who were bad together but discover they’re even worse apart and can’t seem to stay out of each others’ lives. The project, originally developed at Sony TV, will now be a co-production with ABC Studios. Sikowitz and Lappin executive produce with Noa Tishby (In Treatment) and Reshet, the Israeli company behind the format. Sikowitz is with ICM Partners.
ABC Greenlights Divorce Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- ‘Gotham’ EP On Tonight’s Joker Origin Shocker & Honoring The Batman Legacy
- Roger Bart Joins ‘Graves’ On Epix; Tembi Locke In USA Pilot ‘Shooter’
- Harvey Weinstein & BBC Debut ‘War And Peace’ Footage, Talk Future Collaborations – Mipcom
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom