ABC has picked up its first multi-camera comedy pilot this season — Divorce: A Love Story from Rules Of Engagement executive producer Mike Sikowitz & Daniel Lappin and Sony TV. This marks Sikowitz’s second pilot this year, joining single-camera comedy Welcome To The Family he has at NBC. Based on the Israeli format Life Isn’t Everything, Divorce centers on Kenny and Robin, a recently divorced couple, who were bad together but discover they’re even worse apart and can’t seem to stay out of each others’ lives. The project, originally developed at Sony TV, will now be a co-production with ABC Studios. Sikowitz and Lappin executive produce with Noa Tishby (In Treatment) and Reshet, the Israeli company behind the format. Sikowitz is with ICM Partners.
ABC Greenlights Divorce Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”
- AMC Sets Late-Night Talk Show Hosted By Kevin Smith & Greg Grunberg