ABC and Univision announced today that their joint news and lifestyle network announced in May will be called Fusion and will launch in the second half of 2013. Aimed at the growing population of English-speaking Hispanics in the U.S., Fusion’s programming will focus on the economy, entertainment, music, food, immigration, pop culture, education, politics, and health and wellness. The Miami, FL-based network will be carried on Cablevision, Charter, Cox, AT&T U-verse and Google Fiber.
ABC And Univision’s Joint News Network Fusion To Launch Later This Year
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut
- Angela Lansbury Hits The Road With 'Blithe Spirit' Tour
- Emma Thompson Slings Meat Pies As 'Sweeney Todd' Launches Commercial Partnership With English National Opera
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary