ABC and Univision announced today that their joint news and lifestyle network announced in May will be called Fusion and will launch in the second half of 2013. Aimed at the growing population of English-speaking Hispanics in the U.S., Fusion’s programming will focus on the economy, entertainment, music, food, immigration, pop culture, education, politics, and health and wellness. The Miami, FL-based network will be carried on Cablevision, Charter, Cox, AT&T U-verse and Google Fiber.
ABC And Univision’s Joint News Network Fusion To Launch Later This Year
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates