ABC and Univision announced today that their joint news and lifestyle network announced in May will be called Fusion and will launch in the second half of 2013. Aimed at the growing population of English-speaking Hispanics in the U.S., Fusion’s programming will focus on the economy, entertainment, music, food, immigration, pop culture, education, politics, and health and wellness. The Miami, FL-based network will be carried on Cablevision, Charter, Cox, AT&T U-verse and Google Fiber.
ABC And Univision’s Joint News Network Fusion To Launch Later This Year
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC