ABC and Univision announced today that their joint news and lifestyle network announced in May will be called Fusion and will launch in the second half of 2013. Aimed at the growing population of English-speaking Hispanics in the U.S., Fusion’s programming will focus on the economy, entertainment, music, food, immigration, pop culture, education, politics, and health and wellness. The Miami, FL-based network will be carried on Cablevision, Charter, Cox, AT&T U-verse and Google Fiber.
ABC And Univision’s Joint News Network Fusion To Launch Later This Year
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016