EXCLUSIVE: WME has expanded its partner roster by upping seven of its best and brightest to partnership status. The new partners are Warren Zavala, the talent agent who joined from CAA last year and whose clients include Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tobey Maguire; TV lit agent Tom Wellington (clients include Burn Notice creator Matt Nix and Jonah Nolan), talent agent Brad Slater (clients include Dwayne Johnson, and Kevin Costner), Motion Picture Lit agent Phil D’Amecourt (Neill Blomkamp, Wally Pfister, Laeta Kalogridis), Book agent Dorian Karchmar (Guy Fieri and Amoor Towles), and Personal Appearance agents Brent Smith (a music agent whose clients include Snoop Dogg and Frank Ocean) and Stacy Mark (who reps standup comics including Daniel Tosh). Deadline invites the new seven samurai to take a bow.
WME Mints Seven New Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Selma Blair, Graham Greene To Star In Horror Thriller ‘The Great Illusion’
- Richard ‘Dick’ Goodwin Dies: Political Speechwriter Whose Early Life As Special Counsel Was Basis For ‘Quiz Show…
- Helen Hunt, Ana de Armas & John Leguizamo Join ‘The Night Clerk’ Thriller
- Warner Bros. & Producer Dan Lin’s Rebranded Company Rideback Renew First-Look Feature Deal
- ‘It: Chapter Two’ Cast Grows: Jay Ryan To Play Adult Ben Hanscom
- ‘Black Beauty’ Movie In Works With Ashley Avis Set To Write & Direct