EXCLUSIVE: WME has expanded its partner roster by upping seven of its best and brightest to partnership status. The new partners are Warren Zavala, the talent agent who joined from CAA last year and whose clients include Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tobey Maguire; TV lit agent Tom Wellington (clients include Burn Notice creator Matt Nix and Jonah Nolan), talent agent Brad Slater (clients include Dwayne Johnson, and Kevin Costner), Motion Picture Lit agent Phil D’Amecourt (Neill Blomkamp, Wally Pfister, Laeta Kalogridis), Book agent Dorian Karchmar (Guy Fieri and Amoor Towles), and Personal Appearance agents Brent Smith (a music agent whose clients include Snoop Dogg and Frank Ocean) and Stacy Mark (who reps standup comics including Daniel Tosh). Deadline invites the new seven samurai to take a bow.
WME Mints Seven New Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount