History‘s first original scripted series Vikings premieres March 3 at 10 PM. It is set for nine episodes and follows the adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok (Travis Fimmel), his ambitions to discover civilizations across the great ocean to the west, and the inevitable conflicts that arise along the way. Here’s the opening credits for the Michael Hirst-created series — they have a kind of Mad Men-meets-Magic City vibe in parts with all that falling and sinking.
Hot TV Clip: History’s ‘Vikings’ Opening
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive