Here’s Disney/Marvel’s teaser for the Iron Man 3 TV spot that will debut during the Super Bowl on Sunday. The teaser aired last night on Entertainment Tonight, with another one due this evening so marketers are working hard to squeeze as much exposure as they can out of those expensive game spots.
Super Bowl Sneak: ‘Iron Man 3’ Spot
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans
- ‘Just Getting Started’ Trailer: Morgan Freeman & Tommy Lee Jones Are Rivals-Turned-Partners
- Zak Olkewicz To Adapt ‘Time Salvager’ For Michael Bay At Paramount
- ‘All I See Is You’ Trailer: Blake Lively Regains Sight In Open Road’s Upcoming Thriller
- ‘It’ Becomes Biggest-Ever September Release With $218.8M As ‘Mother!’ Gets F Report Card & Dismal $7.5M – Monday…
- Teyana Taylor, Blair Underwood & French Montana To Topline Netflix Comedy ‘The After Party’