That ongoing “feud” between American Idol judges Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj? Despite assertions by producers and Fox execs that friction between the two is “genuine” and that even Keith Urban and Randy Jackson have their moments, some observers are convinced the fracas is fake. Whatever the case, the judges and host Ryan Seacrest participated in a Q&A today that didn’t really address the so-called feud, but judges did take questions from online viewers around the country. They also talked about their reasons for joining the show and their individual approaches to judging contestants in what Urban politely described as part of a big “dysfunctional” but happy family.
‘American Idol’ Judges Q&A: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination