It’s a collection of loosely related shorts directed by a bunch of different people — we count 13 on one site and it may be more or fewer but at one time the potential tally was considerably higher. Shot rather on the fly when people were available, it has an even longer list of in-front-of-the-camera participants, among them Elizabeth Banks (also one of the directors), Kristen Bell, Halle Berry, Gerard Butler, Bobby Cannavale, Common, Josh Duhamel, Anna Faris, Richard Gere, John Hodgman, Terrence Howard, Hugh Jackman, Greg Kinnear, Stephen Merchant, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Chloe Moretz, Liev Schreiber, Seann William Scott, Emma Stone, Jason Sudeikis, Naomi Watts, and Kate Winslet. Directors include Steven Brill, Peter Farrelly, Griffin Dunne, and Brett Ratner. Movie 43, from Relativity Media, opens January 25th:
Hot TV Spot: ‘Movie 43’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest Film News
- James L. Brooks To Receive WGA West’s Laurel Award For Screenwriting
- Saudi Arabia: ‘The Emoji Movie’ & ‘Captain Underpants’ Are First Films To Screen
- Gigi Pritzker & Clint Kisker’s MWM Invests In Ben Proudfoot’s Breakwater Studios
- Deadline’s New Hollywood Podcast: ‘The Greatest Showman’ Breakout Keala Settle Finds Inspiration In Anthemic ‘This Is Me…
- HBO Documentary Films Acquires ‘The Price Of Everything’ Ahead Of Sundance Premiere
- ‘On Her Shoulders’ Teaser: Alexandria Bombach’s Sundance Docu Reveals Price Of Becoming Voice Of A People