VH1’s live morning show Big Morning Buzz Live will look a little different tomorrow when it will introduce its revamped title, Big Morning Buzz Live With Carrie Keagan. The name change comes as VH1 just renewed the contract of host Carrie Keagan. Additionally, Shane Farley, former executive producer of Rachael Ray’s syndicated talk show, has been named executive producer and showrunner of Big Morning Buzz Live. He had been running the show on an interim basis. Corresponded Jason Dundas has been upped to co-host. Keagan is repped by WME, Mosaic and attorney Bob Lange.
VH1 Reups Carrie Keagan, Renames ‘Big Morning Buzz Live’, Taps Showrunner
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Operation Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”