VH1’s live morning show Big Morning Buzz Live will look a little different tomorrow when it will introduce its revamped title, Big Morning Buzz Live With Carrie Keagan. The name change comes as VH1 just renewed the contract of host Carrie Keagan. Additionally, Shane Farley, former executive producer of Rachael Ray’s syndicated talk show, has been named executive producer and showrunner of Big Morning Buzz Live. He had been running the show on an interim basis. Corresponded Jason Dundas has been upped to co-host. Keagan is repped by WME, Mosaic and attorney Bob Lange.
VH1 Reups Carrie Keagan, Renames ‘Big Morning Buzz Live’, Taps Showrunner
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'