VH1’s live morning show Big Morning Buzz Live will look a little different tomorrow when it will introduce its revamped title, Big Morning Buzz Live With Carrie Keagan. The name change comes as VH1 just renewed the contract of host Carrie Keagan. Additionally, Shane Farley, former executive producer of Rachael Ray’s syndicated talk show, has been named executive producer and showrunner of Big Morning Buzz Live. He had been running the show on an interim basis. Corresponded Jason Dundas has been upped to co-host. Keagan is repped by WME, Mosaic and attorney Bob Lange.
VH1 Reups Carrie Keagan, Renames ‘Big Morning Buzz Live’, Taps Showrunner
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate