EXCLUSIVE: Patrick J. Adams, the breakout star of USA’s hot legal drama Suits, has signed with UTA. He was previously at Gersh. Adams, who also recurred on HBO’s Luck, continues to be managed by Andy Corren and his attorney is Lev Ginsburg. Adams has landed a SAG nomination for his performance as resourceful young associate Mike Ross on Suits, which kicked off its winter season strong, drawing 3.6 million viewers, up 3% from the summer premiere, 1.6 million adults 18-49, up 11%, and 835,000 adults 18-34, up 34%. Production on Season 3 starts in April.
UTA Signs ‘Suits’ Star Patrick J. Adams
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night