EXCLUSIVE: Patrick J. Adams, the breakout star of USA’s hot legal drama Suits, has signed with UTA. He was previously at Gersh. Adams, who also recurred on HBO’s Luck, continues to be managed by Andy Corren and his attorney is Lev Ginsburg. Adams has landed a SAG nomination for his performance as resourceful young associate Mike Ross on Suits, which kicked off its winter season strong, drawing 3.6 million viewers, up 3% from the summer premiere, 1.6 million adults 18-49, up 11%, and 835,000 adults 18-34, up 34%. Production on Season 3 starts in April.
UTA Signs ‘Suits’ Star Patrick J. Adams
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Revenant', 'Martian' & More In Global Milestones; 'Kung Fu Panda' Tops $100M In China - Intl Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- President Obama, Scott Kelly, Chewbacca Help Stephen Colbert Opens First Live ‘Late Show’ Post-Super Bowl
- Peter Farrelly Directs CBS All Access Super Bowl Promo
- Jazzed Coldplay, Bruno Mars & Beyonce Harmonize At Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show – Review
- ‘The Good Wife’ To End This Spring After Seven Seasons
- Barack Obama Wins Soft Bowl With CBS’ Gayle King In Super Bowl Interview
- ABC’s GOP Debate Wins Saturday, Draws 13.2 Million Viewers