EXCLUSIVE: Patrick J. Adams, the breakout star of USA’s hot legal drama Suits, has signed with UTA. He was previously at Gersh. Adams, who also recurred on HBO’s Luck, continues to be managed by Andy Corren and his attorney is Lev Ginsburg. Adams has landed a SAG nomination for his performance as resourceful young associate Mike Ross on Suits, which kicked off its winter season strong, drawing 3.6 million viewers, up 3% from the summer premiere, 1.6 million adults 18-49, up 11%, and 835,000 adults 18-34, up 34%. Production on Season 3 starts in April.
UTA Signs ‘Suits’ Star Patrick J. Adams
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips
- CBS Buys Adaptation Of British Comedy 'Friday Night Dinner' As Put Pilot