EXCLUSIVE: Patrick J. Adams, the breakout star of USA’s hot legal drama Suits, has signed with UTA. He was previously at Gersh. Adams, who also recurred on HBO’s Luck, continues to be managed by Andy Corren and his attorney is Lev Ginsburg. Adams has landed a SAG nomination for his performance as resourceful young associate Mike Ross on Suits, which kicked off its winter season strong, drawing 3.6 million viewers, up 3% from the summer premiere, 1.6 million adults 18-49, up 11%, and 835,000 adults 18-34, up 34%. Production on Season 3 starts in April.
UTA Signs ‘Suits’ Star Patrick J. Adams
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess