EXCLUSIVE: Patrick J. Adams, the breakout star of USA’s hot legal drama Suits, has signed with UTA. He was previously at Gersh. Adams, who also recurred on HBO’s Luck, continues to be managed by Andy Corren and his attorney is Lev Ginsburg. Adams has landed a SAG nomination for his performance as resourceful young associate Mike Ross on Suits, which kicked off its winter season strong, drawing 3.6 million viewers, up 3% from the summer premiere, 1.6 million adults 18-49, up 11%, and 835,000 adults 18-34, up 34%. Production on Season 3 starts in April.
UTA Signs ‘Suits’ Star Patrick J. Adams
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest TV News
- Hillary Clinton To Colbert: Donald Trump UN Speech “Dark, Dangerous”
- Fox & Twitter Partner On Streaming Initiatives For ‘Empire’, ‘The Mick’, And ‘Ghosted’
- Donald Trump’s “Baseless” Desire To Toss Ex-‘Apprentice’ Hopeful’s Suit Slammed
- Beau Willimon Elected President Of WGA East
- Jamie Lee Curtis To Star In & Produce Funeral Home Comedy In Works At CBS
- ‘Oscar Pistorius: Blade Runner Killer’ Movie Set For Fall Premiere On Lifetime