USA’s Suits is solidifying its status as the network’s next flagship series as it continues to build in the ratings, especially in the young demographics. While cable series normally perform worse in the winter against increased in-season competition than in the summer, Suits returned last night higher than its summer debut. The winter opener last night drew 3.6 million viewers, up 3% from the summer premiere, 1.6 million adults 18-49, up 11%, and 835,000 adults 18-34, up 34%.
USA’s ‘Suits’ Strong In Winter Premiere
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Nielsen Mystery: Why Are ABC's Fast National Ratings Grossly Underreported?
- TV Land Picks Up 'Impastor' & 'Teachers' To Series
- 'Utopia' Moves To Friday, Replaced By 'MasterChef Junior' On Tuesday
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox