USA’s Suits is solidifying its status as the network’s next flagship series as it continues to build in the ratings, especially in the young demographics. While cable series normally perform worse in the winter against increased in-season competition than in the summer, Suits returned last night higher than its summer debut. The winter opener last night drew 3.6 million viewers, up 3% from the summer premiere, 1.6 million adults 18-49, up 11%, and 835,000 adults 18-34, up 34%.
USA’s ‘Suits’ Strong In Winter Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot
- ‘Big Love’ Creators Mark V. Olsen & Will Scheffer Remember Their Star Bill Paxton
- Comcast CEO Says Growth From NBCU Businesses Will Offset Lower TV Ratings