USA’s Suits is solidifying its status as the network’s next flagship series as it continues to build in the ratings, especially in the young demographics. While cable series normally perform worse in the winter against increased in-season competition than in the summer, Suits returned last night higher than its summer debut. The winter opener last night drew 3.6 million viewers, up 3% from the summer premiere, 1.6 million adults 18-49, up 11%, and 835,000 adults 18-34, up 34%.
USA’s ‘Suits’ Strong In Winter Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Fortune Feimster Comedy From Tina Fey, ‘Uncle Buck’ Reboot Get ABC Pilot Orders
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'