The 37th UCLA Entertainment Symposium, Deals on the Edge, which will take place March 8-9 at UCLA’s Freud Playhouse, Macgowan Hall, will feature a Q&A with Matt Groening, creator of The Simpsons and Futurama, and director and animator David Silverman, who has directed numerous episodes of The Simpsons as well as The Simpsons Movie. The two-day event will focus on the changing landscape of the entertainment industry in the digital revolution and discuss how to plan for success with original content in the vast digital landscape, how to negotiate current TV deals and how to protect rights overseas. Panelists include executives from Pixar, Illumination Entertainment, Warner Bros., Yahoo! and CAA.
UCLA Entertainment Symposium To Feature ‘Simpsons’ Matt Groening & David Silverman
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess