The 37th UCLA Entertainment Symposium, Deals on the Edge, which will take place March 8-9 at UCLA’s Freud Playhouse, Macgowan Hall, will feature a Q&A with Matt Groening, creator of The Simpsons and Futurama, and director and animator David Silverman, who has directed numerous episodes of The Simpsons as well as The Simpsons Movie. The two-day event will focus on the changing landscape of the entertainment industry in the digital revolution and discuss how to plan for success with original content in the vast digital landscape, how to negotiate current TV deals and how to protect rights overseas. Panelists include executives from Pixar, Illumination Entertainment, Warner Bros., Yahoo! and CAA.
UCLA Entertainment Symposium To Feature ‘Simpsons’ Matt Groening & David Silverman
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast