The 37th UCLA Entertainment Symposium, Deals on the Edge, which will take place March 8-9 at UCLA’s Freud Playhouse, Macgowan Hall, will feature a Q&A with Matt Groening, creator of The Simpsons and Futurama, and director and animator David Silverman, who has directed numerous episodes of The Simpsons as well as The Simpsons Movie. The two-day event will focus on the changing landscape of the entertainment industry in the digital revolution and discuss how to plan for success with original content in the vast digital landscape, how to negotiate current TV deals and how to protect rights overseas. Panelists include executives from Pixar, Illumination Entertainment, Warner Bros., Yahoo! and CAA.
UCLA Entertainment Symposium To Feature ‘Simpsons’ Matt Groening & David Silverman
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom
- Fox Developing Couples Dancing Show As ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Awaits Renewal Decision
- MTV’s Nicole Byer Pilot Casts Sophie Von Haselberg, Fahim Anwar & Rachel Hilson
- Samuel Baum Inks 2-Year Deal With HBO