Twentieth TV-disrtributed freshman syndie strip Dish Nation has been has been renewed on the Fox Television Stations as well as on Sinclair, Tribune, Cox, Meredith, Local TV and Lin stations. The announcement was made on Day 1 of this year’s NATPE confab. The half-hour entertainment news program features drive-time radio personalities from various markets riffing on what’s hot and happening that day in pop culture. According to Twentieth TV, in the most recent ratings period, Dish Nation tops all new first-run programs, including Steve Harvey and Katie, ranking No. 1 among adults 18-34 and is tied for No. 1 among adults 18-49. Additionally, Dish Nation, the youngest-skewing first-run syndication program, has grown to 1.3 million viewers in January — an +18% increase since its September premiere week. It is produced by Studio City. Dish Nation is the latest syndie freshman to be renewed for second season, joining NBCU’s Steve Harvey and Trisha Goddard.
NATPE: Twentieth TV’s ‘Dish Nation’ Renewed For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel