Twentieth TV-disrtributed freshman syndie strip Dish Nation has been has been renewed on the Fox Television Stations as well as on Sinclair, Tribune, Cox, Meredith, Local TV and Lin stations. The announcement was made on Day 1 of this year’s NATPE confab. The half-hour entertainment news program features drive-time radio personalities from various markets riffing on what’s hot and happening that day in pop culture. According to Twentieth TV, in the most recent ratings period, Dish Nation tops all new first-run programs, including Steve Harvey and Katie, ranking No. 1 among adults 18-34 and is tied for No. 1 among adults 18-49. Additionally, Dish Nation, the youngest-skewing first-run syndication program, has grown to 1.3 million viewers in January — an +18% increase since its September premiere week. It is produced by Studio City. Dish Nation is the latest syndie freshman to be renewed for second season, joining NBCU’s Steve Harvey and Trisha Goddard.
NATPE: Twentieth TV’s ‘Dish Nation’ Renewed For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive