Season 3 of AMC‘s The Walking Dead, whose fall portion shattered cable ratings ratings and topped broadcast competition, continues on February 10 when the zombie drama returns for its winter premiere. The upcoming episodes were overseen by Walking Dead‘s outgoing showrunner Glen Mazzara, who is being replaced with Scott Gimple for Season 4. Here is a trailer:
TV TRAILER: ‘Walking Dead’ Season 3B
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate