BET’s premieres of The Real Husbands Of Hollywood and Second Generation Wayans were cable’s top two originals Tuesday. But that’s not the only top spots BET garnered from the debuts: With 4.15 million viewers for its 10 PM debut and a 2.1 rating, Real Husbands emerged as the top sitcom cable premiere this season in total viewers and the adults 18-49 demo. Real Husbands’ 11 PM encore pushed its total viewership for the night to 6.5 million. The series, based on the Real Husbands sketches on the BET Awards, is created by and stars Kevin Hart. America’s Got Talent host Nick Cannon, husband of American Idol judge Mariah Carey, is also among those on the show. Following Real Husbands at 10:30 PM was Second Generation Wayans, which drew 3.4 million viewers and a 1.7 rating. Mixed with its 11:30 PM repeat, the series attracted 4.7 million viewers overall Tuesday. Wayans stars Damien Dante Wayans, Craig Wayans, George O. Gore II and Tatyana Ali.
BET’s New Comedies Top Cable Season Premieres
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Battling For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series