BET’s premieres of The Real Husbands Of Hollywood and Second Generation Wayans were cable’s top two originals Tuesday. But that’s not the only top spots BET garnered from the debuts: With 4.15 million viewers for its 10 PM debut and a 2.1 rating, Real Husbands emerged as the top sitcom cable premiere this season in total viewers and the adults 18-49 demo. Real Husbands’ 11 PM encore pushed its total viewership for the night to 6.5 million. The series, based on the Real Husbands sketches on the BET Awards, is created by and stars Kevin Hart. America’s Got Talent host Nick Cannon, husband of American Idol judge Mariah Carey, is also among those on the show. Following Real Husbands at 10:30 PM was Second Generation Wayans, which drew 3.4 million viewers and a 1.7 rating. Mixed with its 11:30 PM repeat, the series attracted 4.7 million viewers overall Tuesday. Wayans stars Damien Dante Wayans, Craig Wayans, George O. Gore II and Tatyana Ali.
BET’s New Comedies Top Cable Season Premieres
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive