BET’s premieres of The Real Husbands Of Hollywood and Second Generation Wayans were cable’s top two originals Tuesday. But that’s not the only top spots BET garnered from the debuts: With 4.15 million viewers for its 10 PM debut and a 2.1 rating, Real Husbands emerged as the top sitcom cable premiere this season in total viewers and the adults 18-49 demo. Real Husbands’ 11 PM encore pushed its total viewership for the night to 6.5 million. The series, based on the Real Husbands sketches on the BET Awards, is created by and stars Kevin Hart. America’s Got Talent host Nick Cannon, husband of American Idol judge Mariah Carey, is also among those on the show. Following Real Husbands at 10:30 PM was Second Generation Wayans, which drew 3.4 million viewers and a 1.7 rating. Mixed with its 11:30 PM repeat, the series attracted 4.7 million viewers overall Tuesday. Wayans stars Damien Dante Wayans, Craig Wayans, George O. Gore II and Tatyana Ali.
BET’s New Comedies Top Cable Season Premieres
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn
- ‘Nashville’ Adds ‘Harry Potter’ Alum Christian Coulson As Recurring
- Kwame Patterson Joins TNT Pilot ‘Monsters Of God’