EXCLUSIVE: As it picked up pilot King & Maxwell to series today, TNT has passed on another drama pilot, Trooper. The Jerry Bruckheimer-produced Trooper starred Mira Sorvino as a recently divorced female state trooper who is as unconventional at work as she is at home raising her three kids. The project was originally developed at CBS last season where it also went to pilot starring Sorvino. The TNT pilot, which co-starred Eion Bailey, was written by Aron Eli Coleite (Heroes) who executive produced with Bruckheimer, Jonathan Littman and Ensler for Warner Horizon. TNT today rendered a decision on its two procedural pilots. The network is yet to weigh in on its two action-adventure pilots, the Michael Bay-produced The Last Ship and the Howard Gordon-produced Legends.
TNT’s Pilot ‘Trooper’ Not Going Forward
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'