EXCLUSIVE: As it picked up pilot King & Maxwell to series today, TNT has passed on another drama pilot, Trooper. The Jerry Bruckheimer-produced Trooper starred Mira Sorvino as a recently divorced female state trooper who is as unconventional at work as she is at home raising her three kids. The project was originally developed at CBS last season where it also went to pilot starring Sorvino. The TNT pilot, which co-starred Eion Bailey, was written by Aron Eli Coleite (Heroes) who executive produced with Bruckheimer, Jonathan Littman and Ensler for Warner Horizon. TNT today rendered a decision on its two procedural pilots. The network is yet to weigh in on its two action-adventure pilots, the Michael Bay-produced The Last Ship and the Howard Gordon-produced Legends.
TNT’s Pilot ‘Trooper’ Not Going Forward
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest TV News
- Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over ‘Arrested Development’ Interview Comments: “I Was Wrong Here”…
- ‘The Chew’ Hosts React To Cancellation Of Daytime Talk Show
- Jimmy Kimmel On Donald Trump’s Spygate: Who You Gonna Trust, FBI Or Pumpkin McPornHumper?
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Openly Interfering In Criminal Investigation With “Spygate” Conspiracy Theory
- Stephen Colbert Takes Viewers Down Donald Trump’s FBI Conspiracy Theory Rabbit Hole
- ‘Empire’s New Showrunner On Tonight’s Finale [Spoiler] Death & Season 5 “Reset”