TLC is going back in the kitchen with Buddy Valastro. The network has ordered a one-hour pilot with the Cake Boss host helping struggling family-owned bakeries find their way. With the working title Bakery Go Time, the show will find Valastro spending a week with the families to get them on track professionally and personally. The High Noon Productions produced show is expected to debut in the summer. Cake Boss is currently in its fifth season on TLC and the Valastro-hosted competition spin-off Next Great Baker is in its third season.
TLC Orders ‘Bakery Go Time’ Pilot With ‘Cake Boss’ Buddy Valastro
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit