TLC is going back in the kitchen with Buddy Valastro. The network has ordered a one-hour pilot with the Cake Boss host helping struggling family-owned bakeries find their way. With the working title Bakery Go Time, the show will find Valastro spending a week with the families to get them on track professionally and personally. The High Noon Productions produced show is expected to debut in the summer. Cake Boss is currently in its fifth season on TLC and the Valastro-hosted competition spin-off Next Great Baker is in its third season.
TLC Orders ‘Bakery Go Time’ Pilot With ‘Cake Boss’ Buddy Valastro
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel