K5 International has boarded two Sundance titles: Andrew Dosunmu’s Mother Of George, playing in the U.S. Narrative Competition section, and Shaul Schwarz’s Narco Cultura in the U.S. Documentary Competition. The company is handling international sales for both films outside North America. Narco Cultura is a harsh look at Mexico’s drug war and Mother Of George focuses on a woman who weds the owner of a Nigerian restaurant in Brooklyn, but troubles result when she can’t get pregnant. Parts & Labor’s Lars Knudsen and Jay Van Hoy are here after producing both films. CAA is repping domestic on Narco Cultura and Paradigm is repping domestic on Mother of George.
Sundance: K5 To Sell International For ‘Mother Of George’, ‘Narco Cultura’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’
- Relativity Picks Up Eric Bress’ Spec ‘American Drifter’