K5 International has boarded two Sundance titles: Andrew Dosunmu’s Mother Of George, playing in the U.S. Narrative Competition section, and Shaul Schwarz’s Narco Cultura in the U.S. Documentary Competition. The company is handling international sales for both films outside North America. Narco Cultura is a harsh look at Mexico’s drug war and Mother Of George focuses on a woman who weds the owner of a Nigerian restaurant in Brooklyn, but troubles result when she can’t get pregnant. Parts & Labor’s Lars Knudsen and Jay Van Hoy are here after producing both films. CAA is repping domestic on Narco Cultura and Paradigm is repping domestic on Mother of George.
Sundance: K5 To Sell International For ‘Mother Of George’, ‘Narco Cultura’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Fleming Jr
- Not So Fast On 'Hey Ho, Let's Go'
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start