K5 International has boarded two Sundance titles: Andrew Dosunmu’s Mother Of George, playing in the U.S. Narrative Competition section, and Shaul Schwarz’s Narco Cultura in the U.S. Documentary Competition. The company is handling international sales for both films outside North America. Narco Cultura is a harsh look at Mexico’s drug war and Mother Of George focuses on a woman who weds the owner of a Nigerian restaurant in Brooklyn, but troubles result when she can’t get pregnant. Parts & Labor’s Lars Knudsen and Jay Van Hoy are here after producing both films. CAA is repping domestic on Narco Cultura and Paradigm is repping domestic on Mother of George.
Sundance: K5 To Sell International For ‘Mother Of George’, ‘Narco Cultura’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'