K5 International has boarded two Sundance titles: Andrew Dosunmu’s Mother Of George, playing in the U.S. Narrative Competition section, and Shaul Schwarz’s Narco Cultura in the U.S. Documentary Competition. The company is handling international sales for both films outside North America. Narco Cultura is a harsh look at Mexico’s drug war and Mother Of George focuses on a woman who weds the owner of a Nigerian restaurant in Brooklyn, but troubles result when she can’t get pregnant. Parts & Labor’s Lars Knudsen and Jay Van Hoy are here after producing both films. CAA is repping domestic on Narco Cultura and Paradigm is repping domestic on Mother of George.
Sundance: K5 To Sell International For ‘Mother Of George’, ‘Narco Cultura’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez And His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Variety Claims Exclusive On Day Old Deadline Scoop On Sony's 'The Interview'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation