K5 International has boarded two Sundance titles: Andrew Dosunmu’s Mother Of George, playing in the U.S. Narrative Competition section, and Shaul Schwarz’s Narco Cultura in the U.S. Documentary Competition. The company is handling international sales for both films outside North America. Narco Cultura is a harsh look at Mexico’s drug war and Mother Of George focuses on a woman who weds the owner of a Nigerian restaurant in Brooklyn, but troubles result when she can’t get pregnant. Parts & Labor’s Lars Knudsen and Jay Van Hoy are here after producing both films. CAA is repping domestic on Narco Cultura and Paradigm is repping domestic on Mother of George.
Sundance: K5 To Sell International For ‘Mother Of George’, ‘Narco Cultura’
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest Film News
- Karen Gillan Game For Big Role In ‘Jumanji’
- Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ Set To World Premiere As AFI Fest Opening Night
- Former Paramount & Disney Exec Named CEO Of China-Based Alpha Animation
- Austin Film Festival Lines Up Writers Conference, Packs In A-List Talent From Film and TV
- Jack Reynor, James Franco, Zoe Kravitz, Dennis Quaid Topline Sci-Fi ‘Kin’
- Warner Bros, Anne Hathaway & Gail Berman Spark To Jenny Mollen Book ‘Live Fast Die Hot’