It almost doesn’t matter who the host of Saturday Night Live is as the NBC late-night sketch show’s ratings keep steady. Last night’s episode with host Adam Levine and musical guest Kendrick Lamar drew a 5.0/12 in the metered-market households and a 2.8/12 among adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters. That was on par with SNL‘s show last week with host Jennifer Lawrence and musical guest The Lumineers (4.9/12, 2.8/12) as well as SNL‘s previous original, the holiday edition with host Martin Short and musical guest Paul McCartney+Nirvana (5.1/12, 2.8/12 on December 15). Last night’s SNL featured the return of the Lonely Island Guys for another classic-in-the-making digital video, YOLO (You Only Live Once), featuring Levine and Lamar.
‘SNL’ Ratings Steady With Adam Levine
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive