In its first new show in more than a month, NBC’s Saturday Night Live, with host Jennifer Lawrence and musical guest The Lumineers, last night drew 4.9/12 in the metered-market households and a 2.8/12 among adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters. That was roughly on par with SNL‘s last original before the break, the holiday edition with host Martin Short and musical guest Paul McCartney (+Nirvana), which posted a 5.1/12 in households and a 2.8/12 in 18-49 on December 15.
‘SNL’ Ratings On Par In Return To Originals
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest TV News
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Nancy Drew Drama Series In Works At CBS
- Endemol Shine CEO Defends TV Business: “We Have Never Had It So Good” – Mipcom
- Fox Developing Couples Dancing Show As ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Awaits Renewal Decision
- MTV’s Nicole Byer Pilot Casts Sophie Von Haselberg, Fahim Anwar & Rachel Hilson
- Samuel Baum Inks 2-Year Deal With HBO