In its first new show in more than a month, NBC’s Saturday Night Live, with host Jennifer Lawrence and musical guest The Lumineers, last night drew 4.9/12 in the metered-market households and a 2.8/12 among adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters. That was roughly on par with SNL‘s last original before the break, the holiday edition with host Martin Short and musical guest Paul McCartney (+Nirvana), which posted a 5.1/12 in households and a 2.8/12 in 18-49 on December 15.
‘SNL’ Ratings On Par In Return To Originals
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
FX Acquires 'Jumanji', 'Transformers', 'Murder On the Orient Express', 'All the Money In the World' & More Movies
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Freeform Unveils New Logo & “A Little Forward” Tagline
- ‘Grown-ish’ Renewed For Season 2 By Freeform
- FX Acquires ‘Jumanji’, ‘Transformers’, ‘Murder On the Orient Express’, ‘All the Money In the World’ & More…
- Super Bowl Ad Rates Have Soared 87% In 10 Years Even With More Clutter: Study