In its first new show in more than a month, NBC’s Saturday Night Live, with host Jennifer Lawrence and musical guest The Lumineers, last night drew 4.9/12 in the metered-market households and a 2.8/12 among adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters. That was roughly on par with SNL‘s last original before the break, the holiday edition with host Martin Short and musical guest Paul McCartney (+Nirvana), which posted a 5.1/12 in households and a 2.8/12 in 18-49 on December 15.
‘SNL’ Ratings On Par In Return To Originals
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- ‘Married At First Sight’ To Anchor Lifetime’s New Tuesday Relationship Block
- ‘Good Morning America’ Expands To 3 Hours, ‘The Chew’ Canceled By ABC After 7 Seasons
- Donald Trump Elevates Conspiracy Theory To Government Plot On White House Lawn
- Ken Jeong Heads To Netflix For Comedy Special
- ‘The Baby-Sitters Club’ Revival Series In Works For TV
- Bruce Rosenblum Exits As Disney-ABC TV Group President Of Business Operations