In its first new show in more than a month, NBC’s Saturday Night Live, with host Jennifer Lawrence and musical guest The Lumineers, last night drew 4.9/12 in the metered-market households and a 2.8/12 among adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters. That was roughly on par with SNL‘s last original before the break, the holiday edition with host Martin Short and musical guest Paul McCartney (+Nirvana), which posted a 5.1/12 in households and a 2.8/12 in 18-49 on December 15.
‘SNL’ Ratings On Par In Return To Originals
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX
- NBC Nabs 'Raven Rock' Drama From Robert Zemeckis, Bob Cooper, eOne & Paramount TV
- Frances Berwick To Lead NBCU Lifestyle Networks, Adding Oversight Of E! & Esquire; Adam Stotsky Named E! GM