Mad Men fans in the U.S. breathed a sigh of relief last week when AMC announced an April 7 start date for the series’ sixth season. UK viewers won’t have to wait long to catch up with the show, Sky Atlantic said today. Mad Men‘s penultimate season will debut on the pay channel with the two-hour first episode on April 10 at 10PM and settle into that time slot for the remainder of the run. Executive producer Scott Hornbacher directs the premiere with the following week’s installment helmed by Jon Hamm. Sky also confirmed that castmember John Slattery will step back behind the camera to direct two episodes later in the season.
Sky Sets UK Debut For ‘Mad Men’ Season 6
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
Latest International News
- Chantal Akerman Will Be Remembered At ‘No Home Movie’ Screening – New York Film Festival
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Calling On Aspiring Artists: Another ‘Fifth Element’ Fashion Statement?
- A&E Snags ITV’s ‘Frankenstein Chronicles’ With Sean Bean – Mipcom
- Graphic Novel ‘Stryx’ Getting Live-Action Adaptation With Element 8, Grid & John Harrison
- Flemish Director Robin Pront Signs With WME & Anonymous Content
- Canal Plus, Disney Extend Programming Deal With Force – Mipcom