Mad Men fans in the U.S. breathed a sigh of relief last week when AMC announced an April 7 start date for the series’ sixth season. UK viewers won’t have to wait long to catch up with the show, Sky Atlantic said today. Mad Men‘s penultimate season will debut on the pay channel with the two-hour first episode on April 10 at 10PM and settle into that time slot for the remainder of the run. Executive producer Scott Hornbacher directs the premiere with the following week’s installment helmed by Jon Hamm. Sky also confirmed that castmember John Slattery will step back behind the camera to direct two episodes later in the season.
Sky Sets UK Debut For ‘Mad Men’ Season 6
Trending Now on Deadline
Indie Spirit Noms Preview Likely Oscar Contenders, But What's Up With That 'Imitation Game' Shutout?
More From Tartaglione
- Justin Chatwin, James Frain Join BBC America's 'Orphan Black' For Season 3
- International Emmys: UK's 'Utopia' Wins Best Drama Series
- Katniss Hot With $154.3M, 'Interstellar' Logs $330.6M: Int'l B.O. – Update
- Cast Set For BBC & Carnival's 'Game Of Thrones'-Style Epic 'The Last Kingdom'
- Canada's Bell Media Takes 'Manhattan' As SVOD Service Ramps Up To Rival Netflix