Mad Men fans in the U.S. breathed a sigh of relief last week when AMC announced an April 7 start date for the series’ sixth season. UK viewers won’t have to wait long to catch up with the show, Sky Atlantic said today. Mad Men‘s penultimate season will debut on the pay channel with the two-hour first episode on April 10 at 10PM and settle into that time slot for the remainder of the run. Executive producer Scott Hornbacher directs the premiere with the following week’s installment helmed by Jon Hamm. Sky also confirmed that castmember John Slattery will step back behind the camera to direct two episodes later in the season.
Sky Sets UK Debut For ‘Mad Men’ Season 6
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest International News
- Student Academy Award Winners Unveiled
- ‘In Dubious Battle’ Trailer: James Franco Takes On John Steinbeck – Venice
- Joe And Anthony Russo In Talks To Form Major Entity With China-Based Huayi Brothers
- Anna Paquin, Allen Leech, Shawn Doyle Committed To ‘Bellevue’ CBC Crime Drama
- ITV’s ‘Victoria’ Royal In ‘Downton’ Slot Debut As ‘Poldark’ Showdown Looms
- BBC Orders ‘The Miniaturist’ Adaptation & Tom Rob Smith Saga ‘MotherFatherSon’