Mad Men fans in the U.S. breathed a sigh of relief last week when AMC announced an April 7 start date for the series’ sixth season. UK viewers won’t have to wait long to catch up with the show, Sky Atlantic said today. Mad Men‘s penultimate season will debut on the pay channel with the two-hour first episode on April 10 at 10PM and settle into that time slot for the remainder of the run. Executive producer Scott Hornbacher directs the premiere with the following week’s installment helmed by Jon Hamm. Sky also confirmed that castmember John Slattery will step back behind the camera to direct two episodes later in the season.
Sky Sets UK Debut For ‘Mad Men’ Season 6
What's Hot on Deadline
PGA Awards: 'Birdman' Wins Top Film Prize, 'Breaking Bad' Takes Drama Trophy & 'Orange Is The New Black' Nabs Comedy
'American Sniper' Praised By Michael Moore; Calls Bradley Cooper's Performance "One Of The Best Of The Year" - Update
More From Tartaglione
- North Korea Slams Berlin Fest Over ‘The Interview’ – But Film Isn’t Part Of Lineup
- Simon West To Helm ‘The Blob’ Remake; Goldcrest Selling At EFM – Berlin
- ‘Wolf Hall’ Debut Sets 10-Year Record For BBC2; Critics Howl With Praise – Video
- Bohemia Group Invades New Zealand; ‘Timbuktu’ To Screen In Paris Suburb After All
- ‘Frankenstein Chronicles’ Adds ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actors & More To Join Sean Bean
- Russia To Control Film Release Dates; Will Hollywood Feel A Push?