TNT drama Perception has tapped Scott Wolf (Party of Five) for a major recurring role on the upcoming second season. Perception stars Eric McCormack as Dr. Daniel Pierce, an eccentric neuroscientist and university professor recruited by his former student – FBI agent Kate Moretti (Rachael Leigh Cook) – to help the federal government solve complex criminal cases. Wolf will play Donnie, a charismatic, fast-rising Assistant U.S. Attorney recently transferred back to Chicago. While he claims his transfer was completely random, he has a hidden agenda involving Kate (Cook), his soon-to-be ex-wife. Wolf’s series credits also include V and Everwood.
Scott Wolf Joins TNT’s ‘Perception’
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive