TNT drama Perception has tapped Scott Wolf (Party of Five) for a major recurring role on the upcoming second season. Perception stars Eric McCormack as Dr. Daniel Pierce, an eccentric neuroscientist and university professor recruited by his former student – FBI agent Kate Moretti (Rachael Leigh Cook) – to help the federal government solve complex criminal cases. Wolf will play Donnie, a charismatic, fast-rising Assistant U.S. Attorney recently transferred back to Chicago. While he claims his transfer was completely random, he has a hidden agenda involving Kate (Cook), his soon-to-be ex-wife. Wolf’s series credits also include V and Everwood.
Scott Wolf Joins TNT’s ‘Perception’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Shane Brennan Drama ‘Here & Now’ About Cop With Amnesia Set At CBS
- ‘Loudermilk’: Will Sasso Joins Ron Livingston In Audience Network Comedy Series
- NAPTE Announces Keynote Speakers & New Initiatives For 2017 Conference
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate