TNT drama Perception has tapped Scott Wolf (Party of Five) for a major recurring role on the upcoming second season. Perception stars Eric McCormack as Dr. Daniel Pierce, an eccentric neuroscientist and university professor recruited by his former student – FBI agent Kate Moretti (Rachael Leigh Cook) – to help the federal government solve complex criminal cases. Wolf will play Donnie, a charismatic, fast-rising Assistant U.S. Attorney recently transferred back to Chicago. While he claims his transfer was completely random, he has a hidden agenda involving Kate (Cook), his soon-to-be ex-wife. Wolf’s series credits also include V and Everwood.
Scott Wolf Joins TNT’s ‘Perception’
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Notorious B.I.G.’s Lyrics Inspire TBS Scripted Series; Animated ‘Storyville’ Gets Greenlight
- PBS CEO Paula Kerger On Presidential Election, ‘Sesame Street’ & More – TCA
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin After Legal Objections To Use Of His Comedy Central Persona
- Vin Diesel Crosses 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- ‘Sesame Street’s Number Of The Day: Three 40-Year Cast Members Out
- CNN Wins DNC Ratings Vote As Obama Speech Steady With RNC Day 3 Viewership