TNT drama Perception has tapped Scott Wolf (Party of Five) for a major recurring role on the upcoming second season. Perception stars Eric McCormack as Dr. Daniel Pierce, an eccentric neuroscientist and university professor recruited by his former student – FBI agent Kate Moretti (Rachael Leigh Cook) – to help the federal government solve complex criminal cases. Wolf will play Donnie, a charismatic, fast-rising Assistant U.S. Attorney recently transferred back to Chicago. While he claims his transfer was completely random, he has a hidden agenda involving Kate (Cook), his soon-to-be ex-wife. Wolf’s series credits also include V and Everwood.
Scott Wolf Joins TNT’s ‘Perception’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate