Sam Worthington will star in the action-thriller For The Dogs directed by Phillip Noyce. The screenplay is by Oren Moverman based on an adaptation by Paul Leyden of Kevin Wignall’s novel. Leydon wrote the script after optioning the rights out of his own pocket. For The Dogs is about an assassin who agrees to help a college girl exact revenge on the murderers of her parents and younger brother. FilmEngine’s Anthony Rhulen and Navid McIlhargey will produce along with Worthington, John Schwarz, and Michael Schwarz via their Full Clip Productions banner, and Paul Leyden. Sierra/Affinity is handling international sales and Paradigm will be handling domestic. Worthington is repped by CAA and Anonymous Content. UTA handles Noyce. Moverman is represented by WME. Full Clip is represented by Jon Levin at CAA. Leyden is with Paradigm and Code Entertainment. Wignall is represented by Marjacq in the UK.
Sam Worthington To Star In ‘For The Dogs’ Directed By Phillip Noyce
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race