EXCLUSIVE: KTLA Los Angeles entertainment guru Sam Rubin has been tapped to host the 18th annual Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, which will air live tomorrow from 8-10 PM PT on the CW. The confirmed guest list includes just about every actor or actress who has been in season-long discussions for the Oscar nominations, which will have been revealed earlier in the morning. That 5:38 AM wake-up call always makes for a long day for the entertainment journos in town, but it will be especially daunting for Rubin, who will cover the noms announcement at 5:38 AM, do his regular shift on the KTLA Morning News and then host the station’s two-hour Critics’ Choice red carpet show before jumping onstage to host the ceremony. Scheduled presenters include Nina Dobrev, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Melissa Leo, Eva Longoria, Cory Monteith, Rob Riggle, Emmy Rossum, Ian Somerhalder, Octavia Spencer and Paul Wesley.
Sam Rubin To Host Critics’ Choice Movie Awards
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates