Robin Williams has signed on to the Dito Montiel-directed Boulevard. The Academy Award winner will play Nolan Mark in the film. The character is a long married man forced to come face to face with his own secrets after meeting the emotionally closed young adult Leo, played by Roberto Aguire. Production on the film is scheduled to start in Nashville in May 2013. Douglas Soesbe wrote Boulevard’s screenplay. Camellia Entertainment’s Monica Aguirre Diez Barroso and Mia Chang produce alongside the team of Jeffrey Gelber and Evil Media Empire’s Ryan Belenzon. Barrett J. Klausman executive produces. Aguire makes his feature debut in Struck By Lightning, opening this week. He is repped by Luber Roklin Entertainment and SDB Partners. The Sundance Award winning Montiel recently finished directing the indie crime drama Empire State starring The Hunger Games’ Liam Hemsworth and Dwayne Johnson. He is repped by WME and Underground. Williams, who plays President Dwight D. Eisenhower in Lee Daniels’ upcoming The Butler, is repped by WME and MBST Entertainment.
Robin Williams Joins Dito Montiel’s ‘Boulevard’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner