Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts today made her first visit to the set of the ABC morning show since her bone marrow transplant in September. She arrived at the studio at 5 AM for for a behind-the-scenes test run. Roberts is expected to do a series of “dry runs” before officially returning on the air, following recommendations from her doctors who want to see how her body will react to the studio environment and anchor duties. Roberts is scheduled to get back in the GMA anchor chair during the upcoming February sweep.
Robin Roberts Visits ‘Good Morning America’ Set For Test Run
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Phantom of the Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV