Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts today made her first visit to the set of the ABC morning show since her bone marrow transplant in September. She arrived at the studio at 5 AM for for a behind-the-scenes test run. Roberts is expected to do a series of “dry runs” before officially returning on the air, following recommendations from her doctors who want to see how her body will react to the studio environment and anchor duties. Roberts is scheduled to get back in the GMA anchor chair during the upcoming February sweep.
Robin Roberts Visits ‘Good Morning America’ Set For Test Run
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'