Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts today made her first visit to the set of the ABC morning show since her bone marrow transplant in September. She arrived at the studio at 5 AM for for a behind-the-scenes test run. Roberts is expected to do a series of “dry runs” before officially returning on the air, following recommendations from her doctors who want to see how her body will react to the studio environment and anchor duties. Roberts is scheduled to get back in the GMA anchor chair during the upcoming February sweep.
Robin Roberts Visits ‘Good Morning America’ Set For Test Run
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'