BBC America has posted the first three minutes of its upcoming period drama, Ripper Street. The eight-part crime series, starring Matthew Macfadyen, Jerome Flynn and Adam Rothenberg, is set in 1899 London in the aftermath of the Jack The Ripper murders. Series creator Richard Warlow recently said each episode will provide a “stand-alone crime.” The third installment just aired in the UK on BBC One this past Sunday and the series debuts on BBC America on January 19.
Hot Clip: ‘Ripper Street’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC Unveils 'Doctor Who' Web Series; 'Coronation Street' & 'Emmerdale' Staying On Aussie TV Into 2020
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Tom Cruise, 'Edge Of Tomorrow' Score Japan Cool Prizes; Bloomsbury Set Circled For 'Life In Squares'
- Hot Trailer: Marion Cotillard Has 'Two Days, One Night'
- Will Disney Take 'Pirates 5′ Down Under Using '20,000 Leagues' Tax Incentive?
- Intl Box Office Final: 'Turtles' Overpower 'Expendables 3′ In Russia; 'Dragon 2′ Takes Flight In China With $25.9M
- BBC One Renews Hit Crime Drama 'Happy Valley'