BBC America has posted the first three minutes of its upcoming period drama, Ripper Street. The eight-part crime series, starring Matthew Macfadyen, Jerome Flynn and Adam Rothenberg, is set in 1899 London in the aftermath of the Jack The Ripper murders. Series creator Richard Warlow recently said each episode will provide a “stand-alone crime.” The third installment just aired in the UK on BBC One this past Sunday and the series debuts on BBC America on January 19.
Hot Clip: ‘Ripper Street’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- North Korea Slams Berlin Fest Over ‘The Interview’ – But Film Isn’t Part Of Lineup
- Simon West To Helm ‘The Blob’ Remake; Goldcrest Selling At EFM – Berlin
- ‘Wolf Hall’ Debut Sets 10-Year Record For BBC2; Critics Howl With Praise – Video
- Bohemia Group Invades New Zealand; ‘Timbuktu’ To Screen In Paris Suburb After All
- ‘Frankenstein Chronicles’ Adds ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actors & More To Join Sean Bean
- Russia To Control Film Release Dates; Will Hollywood Feel A Push?