BBC America has posted the first three minutes of its upcoming period drama, Ripper Street. The eight-part crime series, starring Matthew Macfadyen, Jerome Flynn and Adam Rothenberg, is set in 1899 London in the aftermath of the Jack The Ripper murders. Series creator Richard Warlow recently said each episode will provide a “stand-alone crime.” The third installment just aired in the UK on BBC One this past Sunday and the series debuts on BBC America on January 19.
Hot Clip: ‘Ripper Street’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Tartaglione
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…