BBC America has posted the first three minutes of its upcoming period drama, Ripper Street. The eight-part crime series, starring Matthew Macfadyen, Jerome Flynn and Adam Rothenberg, is set in 1899 London in the aftermath of the Jack The Ripper murders. Series creator Richard Warlow recently said each episode will provide a “stand-alone crime.” The third installment just aired in the UK on BBC One this past Sunday and the series debuts on BBC America on January 19.
Hot Clip: ‘Ripper Street’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest International News
- Animation Vets Launch Astro-Nomical Entertainment To Make Indie Toons
- Luc Besson Must Pay More For Copying John Carpenter’s ‘Escape From New York’
- ‘Harry Potter And The Cursed Child’ Producer Colin Callender On Gala Opening And The Future
- ‘Central Intelligence’ Reaches $200M Worldwide As ‘Jason Bourne’ Moves In
- Rosamund Pike, Daniel Bruhl & Vincent Cassel In Talks To Board Jose Padilha’s ‘Entebbe’
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings