Against very little competition on the Big 4 networks (only Kitchen Nightmares, Dateline and 20/20 were in originals), the CW’s Nikita posted a modest gain. The spy drama (1.6 million viewers, up 23% from last week) drew its largest audience in more than a year, since 12/2/2011. Nikita also hit season highs in 18-49 (0.5/2, up a tenth from last week, best since 3/23/12) and in 18-34 (0.5/2, best since last season’s finale on 5/18/12). Fox’s Kitchen Nightmares (1.3/4) was up 18% from its most recent original on Dec. 14.
Ratings Rat Race: ‘Nikita’ Hits Season Highs
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring