Against very little competition on the Big 4 networks (only Kitchen Nightmares, Dateline and 20/20 were in originals), the CW’s Nikita posted a modest gain. The spy drama (1.6 million viewers, up 23% from last week) drew its largest audience in more than a year, since 12/2/2011. Nikita also hit season highs in 18-49 (0.5/2, up a tenth from last week, best since 3/23/12) and in 18-34 (0.5/2, best since last season’s finale on 5/18/12). Fox’s Kitchen Nightmares (1.3/4) was up 18% from its most recent original on Dec. 14.
Ratings Rat Race: ‘Nikita’ Hits Season Highs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive
- Zach Galifianakis & Louis C.K.'s Comedy 'Baskets' Gets FX Series Order