Against very little competition on the Big 4 networks (only Kitchen Nightmares, Dateline and 20/20 were in originals), the CW’s Nikita posted a modest gain. The spy drama (1.6 million viewers, up 23% from last week) drew its largest audience in more than a year, since 12/2/2011. Nikita also hit season highs in 18-49 (0.5/2, up a tenth from last week, best since 3/23/12) and in 18-34 (0.5/2, best since last season’s finale on 5/18/12). Fox’s Kitchen Nightmares (1.3/4) was up 18% from its most recent original on Dec. 14.
Ratings Rat Race: ‘Nikita’ Hits Season Highs
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series