Against very little competition on the Big 4 networks (only Kitchen Nightmares, Dateline and 20/20 were in originals), the CW’s Nikita posted a modest gain. The spy drama (1.6 million viewers, up 23% from last week) drew its largest audience in more than a year, since 12/2/2011. Nikita also hit season highs in 18-49 (0.5/2, up a tenth from last week, best since 3/23/12) and in 18-34 (0.5/2, best since last season’s finale on 5/18/12). Fox’s Kitchen Nightmares (1.3/4) was up 18% from its most recent original on Dec. 14.
Ratings Rat Race: ‘Nikita’ Hits Season Highs
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Andreeva
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- ABC Buys Bookclub Comedy From Patti Carr, Lara Olsen & Eva Longoria
- James Denton To Co-Star In 'The Good Witch' Series On Hallmark Channel
- Pitbull To Return As Host Of American Music Awards