EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Zuckerberg Media CEO and Start Ups: Silicon Valley executive producer Randi Zuckerberg in all areas. Zuckerberg, the sister of Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, is currently casting Start Ups: NYC and will continue to develop television programming that combines technology and pop culture. Zuckerberg Media’s two stage, 12,000-square-foot state-of-the-art production studio opened this month in Silicon Valley and will create and distribute live, digital-first content. Randi Zuckerberg also will continue her work with Cirque du Soleil on branded content.
Randi Zuckerberg Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- PBS CEO Paula Kerger On Presidential Election, ‘Sesame Street’ & More – TCA
- Vin Diesel Crosses 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- ‘Sesame Street’s Number Of The Day: Three 40-Year Cast Members Out
- CNN Wins DNC Ratings Vote As Obama Speech Steady With RNC Day 3 Viewership
- ‘Fresh Off the Boat’ Creator Nahnatchka Khan Inks Pod Deal With 20th TV
- ‘Friday Night Tykes’ & ‘Steel Country’ Spinoff Renewed By Esquire