EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Zuckerberg Media CEO and Start Ups: Silicon Valley executive producer Randi Zuckerberg in all areas. Zuckerberg, the sister of Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, is currently casting Start Ups: NYC and will continue to develop television programming that combines technology and pop culture. Zuckerberg Media’s two stage, 12,000-square-foot state-of-the-art production studio opened this month in Silicon Valley and will create and distribute live, digital-first content. Randi Zuckerberg also will continue her work with Cirque du Soleil on branded content.
Randi Zuckerberg Signs With WME
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016