EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Zuckerberg Media CEO and Start Ups: Silicon Valley executive producer Randi Zuckerberg in all areas. Zuckerberg, the sister of Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, is currently casting Start Ups: NYC and will continue to develop television programming that combines technology and pop culture. Zuckerberg Media’s two stage, 12,000-square-foot state-of-the-art production studio opened this month in Silicon Valley and will create and distribute live, digital-first content. Randi Zuckerberg also will continue her work with Cirque du Soleil on branded content.
Randi Zuckerberg Signs With WME
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'