EXCLUSIVE: WME has signed Zuckerberg Media CEO and Start Ups: Silicon Valley executive producer Randi Zuckerberg in all areas. Zuckerberg, the sister of Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, is currently casting Start Ups: NYC and will continue to develop television programming that combines technology and pop culture. Zuckerberg Media’s two stage, 12,000-square-foot state-of-the-art production studio opened this month in Silicon Valley and will create and distribute live, digital-first content. Randi Zuckerberg also will continue her work with Cirque du Soleil on branded content.
Randi Zuckerberg Signs With WME
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'