Welcome To The Punch producers Rory Aitken and Ben Pugh have hooked up with agents Josh Varney and Kate Buckley to hang management and production shingle, 42. The UK-based company will rep talent and develop projects across film and television. Varney and Buckley are exiting UK agency Independent Talent Group where they’ve been for 9 and 12 years, respectively, but say they will continue to share clients including Michael Caine, John Hurt, Rhys Ifans, Rupert Friend, Paul Bettany, Christopher Lee, Nicholas Hoult, Clemence Poesy, Emily Mortimer, Tom Hollander, Jonny Lee Miller, William Monahan, Peter Cattaneo, Terry George and Eran Creevy. Aitken and Pugh set up their production company, Between The Eyes, in 2005, making commercials for clients including Nike and Sony. They then produced Creevy’s Shifty in 2008 and his Welcome To The Punch followed. It stars James McAvoy and Andrea Riseborough and will be released in the U.S. and the UK in March. Between The Eyes will continue to produce as a label under the 42 banner. The company has also added Mady Niel as a literary manager.
Quartet Of Producers & Agents Team For New UK Management & Production Outfit
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Tartaglione
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…
- Intl Box Office Final: No. 1 Bragging Rights In China Too Close To Call As 'Storm,' 'Expendables 3′ And 'Apes' Fight It Out