Welcome To The Punch producers Rory Aitken and Ben Pugh have hooked up with agents Josh Varney and Kate Buckley to hang management and production shingle, 42. The UK-based company will rep talent and develop projects across film and television. Varney and Buckley are exiting UK agency Independent Talent Group where they’ve been for 9 and 12 years, respectively, but say they will continue to share clients including Michael Caine, John Hurt, Rhys Ifans, Rupert Friend, Paul Bettany, Christopher Lee, Nicholas Hoult, Clemence Poesy, Emily Mortimer, Tom Hollander, Jonny Lee Miller, William Monahan, Peter Cattaneo, Terry George and Eran Creevy. Aitken and Pugh set up their production company, Between The Eyes, in 2005, making commercials for clients including Nike and Sony. They then produced Creevy’s Shifty in 2008 and his Welcome To The Punch followed. It stars James McAvoy and Andrea Riseborough and will be released in the U.S. and the UK in March. Between The Eyes will continue to produce as a label under the 42 banner. The company has also added Mady Niel as a literary manager.
Quartet Of Producers & Agents Team For New UK Management & Production Outfit
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Locks Up $100M+ Overseas For Franchise First
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”