Welcome To The Punch producers Rory Aitken and Ben Pugh have hooked up with agents Josh Varney and Kate Buckley to hang management and production shingle, 42. The UK-based company will rep talent and develop projects across film and television. Varney and Buckley are exiting UK agency Independent Talent Group where they’ve been for 9 and 12 years, respectively, but say they will continue to share clients including Michael Caine, John Hurt, Rhys Ifans, Rupert Friend, Paul Bettany, Christopher Lee, Nicholas Hoult, Clemence Poesy, Emily Mortimer, Tom Hollander, Jonny Lee Miller, William Monahan, Peter Cattaneo, Terry George and Eran Creevy. Aitken and Pugh set up their production company, Between The Eyes, in 2005, making commercials for clients including Nike and Sony. They then produced Creevy’s Shifty in 2008 and his Welcome To The Punch followed. It stars James McAvoy and Andrea Riseborough and will be released in the U.S. and the UK in March. Between The Eyes will continue to produce as a label under the 42 banner. The company has also added Mady Niel as a literary manager.
Quartet Of Producers & Agents Team For New UK Management & Production Outfit
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Berlin Sets Wim Wenders Homage; BBC Two Orders 'Stonemouth' & UK's First Transgender Series; More
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Orders North Korea Political Thriller By Matt Charman
- Edinburgh: Judi Dench & More Join Benedict Cumberbatch In BBC Two's 'Richard III'
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Joins Acquisition Bandwagon With Stakes In 4 Indies
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC Unveils 'Doctor Who' Web Series; 'Coronation Street' & 'Emmerdale' Staying On Aussie TV Into 2020