Lost alumna Maggie Grace’s major arc on the upcoming sixth season of Showtime’s dark comedy Californication will remain just that. I hear Showtime has scrapped plans to potentially spin off Grace’s character Faith into her own series. Showtime had the option to do so as Grace’s deal had a regular option behind it. Faith is a former Catholic school girl-turned-groupie who has been on the road with various bands for years and is considered a muse to elite artists. Though she has a fondness for sex, drugs and rock and roll, she remains quite religious. She meets and becomes friends with Hank Moody (David Duchovny) and eventually, that friendship blossoms into more. Californication sixth season debuts tomorrow night.
Potential ‘Californication’ Offshoot Starring Maggie Grace Not Going Forward
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate