For anyone remotely curious about what the future holds for Tribune under the leadership of newly appointed CEO Peter Liguori, the company’s KTLA broadcast this interview. Liguori’s impressive resume includes stretches at Fox Broadcasting and Discovery Networks. This being KTLA, the focus was on TV with a passing reference to the company’s dozen newspapers which include the Los Angeles Times and Chicago Tribune. Many observers expect the company to offload the newspapers and concentrate on its broadcast assets. Watch the video after the jump. But beware the infernal autoplay.
Peter Liguori On “165-Year-Old Startup” Tribune: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest TV News
- ‘Billboard Music Awards’ Gets Air Date On NBC
- Donald Trump’s Not Racist, Sarah Sanders Assures Us, Citing ‘The Apprentice’
- PBS CEO Paula Kerger Takes Questions On Charlie Rose, Tavis Smiley At TCA
- Matt Damon Tells ‘Today’ He’s Sorry For Sexual Assault Comments: “Wish I’d Listened A Lot More Before I Weighed In”…
- Fox Television Stations Renew ‘Page Six TV’ Through 2018-2019 Season
- ‘Nicky Jam: El Ganador’ Bio-Series To Premiere On Netflix