Warner Bros.’ Shed Media Group is restructuring management ranks at its production shingles Ricochet and Shed Media U.S. High Noon Entertainment EVP and Cake Boss exec producer, Pamela Healey, has been named general manager of Shed Media U.S. where she’s been tapped to lead development and production of original unscripted series as well as U.S. format versions of programs from Shed’s British companies. Shed Media U.S.’ current president, Nick Emmerson, will co-manage the company while Healey transitions in. At the same time, he is taking over the CEO role at Supernanny producer Richochet, replacing Nick Powell who is segueing to the post of chief creative officer. Emmerson will focus on growing the business while Powell will be responsible for creating new formats and developing relationships with onscreen talent. Before Emmerson took the top job at Shed U.S. in 2009, he was an executive producer at Ricochet, where he co-created the British version of Supernanny then exec produced the U.S. version for ABC. His other U.S. credits include Bravo’s The Real Housewives Of New York City, Animal Planet’s It’s Me Or The Dog and VH1’s Basketball Wives and Hollywood Exes. Shed Media U.S. was formed in 2009 as the American production arm for Shed Media Group’s UK production companies, which then included Ricochet, Wall to Wall, Twenty Twenty and Shed Productions.
Pamela Healey To Run Warner Bros.’ Shed Media U.S. As Company Shuffles Execs
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Will Sony Hack Impact UK Channel 4's North Korea Spy Thriller 'Opposite Number'?
- Q&A: Adopt Films' Tim Grady On Getting Americans To See Foreign-Lingo Movies
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 3
- 'The Interview' A No-Go Internationally As Well
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 2
- Japan-North Korea Talks Seen Unaffected By Sony Hack Attack Revelations