Jared DiPalma has been promoted to Chief Financial Officer at NBCUniversal Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. In his newly created position, DiPalma will oversee financial operations for the unit’s portfolio that includes Bravo Media, Style, Telemundo, and Oxygen Media among others. DiPalma will report to Lauren Zalaznick, chairman of the division. “Jared has become an invaluable member of our team, ensuring this division consistently meets its budget goals and identifying key opportunities for growth,” said Zalaznick in a statement Monday. Until now, DiPalma has been SVP Finance for E&DN/IM, a job he’s had since June 2011. DiPalma first joined NBCUniversal in 2008 as VP Finance for the company’s national ad sales organization. Among other operational and commercial initiatives, DiPalma led the integration of the Comcast and NBCUniversal cable entertainment sales organizations.
NBCUniversal Promotes Jared DiPalma To Entertainment & Digital Networks CFO
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'