Jared DiPalma has been promoted to Chief Financial Officer at NBCUniversal Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. In his newly created position, DiPalma will oversee financial operations for the unit’s portfolio that includes Bravo Media, Style, Telemundo, and Oxygen Media among others. DiPalma will report to Lauren Zalaznick, chairman of the division. “Jared has become an invaluable member of our team, ensuring this division consistently meets its budget goals and identifying key opportunities for growth,” said Zalaznick in a statement Monday. Until now, DiPalma has been SVP Finance for E&DN/IM, a job he’s had since June 2011. DiPalma first joined NBCUniversal in 2008 as VP Finance for the company’s national ad sales organization. Among other operational and commercial initiatives, DiPalma led the integration of the Comcast and NBCUniversal cable entertainment sales organizations.
NBCUniversal Promotes Jared DiPalma To Entertainment & Digital Networks CFO
What's Hot on Deadline
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?
- Warriors-Thunder Game 7 Is Cable’s Most Watched NBA Telecast Ever With 16M Viewers On TNT
- ‘The Shield’ Actor Michael Jace Guilty Of Second-Degree Murder
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller In Plea Deal Talks For $5M Fraud Case; Seeks Another Delay From Judge
- Facebook, Twitter & Others To Combat Hate Speech In Europe; Lars Mikkelsen ‘Rides Upon The Storm’; Paul Hogan Mini…
- Donald Trump Calls ABC Reporter “A Sleaze” During News Conference About Veterans Fundraiser