Jared DiPalma has been promoted to Chief Financial Officer at NBCUniversal Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. In his newly created position, DiPalma will oversee financial operations for the unit’s portfolio that includes Bravo Media, Style, Telemundo, and Oxygen Media among others. DiPalma will report to Lauren Zalaznick, chairman of the division. “Jared has become an invaluable member of our team, ensuring this division consistently meets its budget goals and identifying key opportunities for growth,” said Zalaznick in a statement Monday. Until now, DiPalma has been SVP Finance for E&DN/IM, a job he’s had since June 2011. DiPalma first joined NBCUniversal in 2008 as VP Finance for the company’s national ad sales organization. Among other operational and commercial initiatives, DiPalma led the integration of the Comcast and NBCUniversal cable entertainment sales organizations.
NBCUniversal Promotes Jared DiPalma To Entertainment & Digital Networks CFO
What's Hot on Deadline
Hulu Renews 'Mindy Project' For Season 5, Orders New Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Election Special & More - Upfront
Latest TV News
- Kate Del Castillo Netflix Series ‘Ingobernable’ To Film In U.S.
- Hulu Confirms Skinny Bundle & Live Nation Concert Deal – Newfront
- Stacey Dash Cast As Chicago Mayor In ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’ Amid Slew Of Cameos
- Telemundo Studios Promotes Two Key Scripted Executives
- Hulu Acquires Ron Howard’s Beatles Documentary To Launch Docu Films Arm