Jared DiPalma has been promoted to Chief Financial Officer at NBCUniversal Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media. In his newly created position, DiPalma will oversee financial operations for the unit’s portfolio that includes Bravo Media, Style, Telemundo, and Oxygen Media among others. DiPalma will report to Lauren Zalaznick, chairman of the division. “Jared has become an invaluable member of our team, ensuring this division consistently meets its budget goals and identifying key opportunities for growth,” said Zalaznick in a statement Monday. Until now, DiPalma has been SVP Finance for E&DN/IM, a job he’s had since June 2011. DiPalma first joined NBCUniversal in 2008 as VP Finance for the company’s national ad sales organization. Among other operational and commercial initiatives, DiPalma led the integration of the Comcast and NBCUniversal cable entertainment sales organizations.
NBCUniversal Promotes Jared DiPalma To Entertainment & Digital Networks CFO
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'
- Channing Tatum, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Launch 'Team Oscar'